Delusional Negros

DSP

Heri
so lr is really 40 with 6 kids?

:eek:
It's not like she's 23 with 6 kids.
I think she mention having lot of brothers and sisters so she's probably used to a big family. She's increased her chances that at least one of them is bound to take care of her when she gets real old.

lol j/k LR...not my business.

LIONESS onda RISE

So you think _____ is a BLACK nasty dread or you being an ass who like gossip
Negrodamus PLEASE!! It's not about what I think or believe.. It's about why some ppl have to take their licks while others get there's removed.. Expunged from their record!

And u one to talk cuz I seem u bring up plenty bout minx from Miami carnival so u had no prob gossipping and spreading that rumor!

I personally think ******is the Fckn BEST!! And think the comment was more removed to protect ur IMIX wifey!! Truth!

But like I said, it's not about what I think

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Lol @ hypocrisy and inconsistency

So swaggerific deserve a timeout for a perceived gay joke...but women get called out their names by male members nobody feels those male members should get banned

Fukk outta here....

How much time big boss got very disrespectful with me and poca and called us out our names?

How many times I got disrepected by countless dudes?????

Yes nick is mad disrespectful to the females and he says far worse things, especially in threads about RAPE...

Fukk y'all soft ass nigg@s that can't take a joke...and feel y'all need protection from gay dudes.

But women gotta take disrespect left and right and at every turn...

Man the fukk up or I'll man y'all up...straight up

LIONESS onda RISE

Nikki u a lil inconsistent as well because u decide to make the men man up... But give colossus a pass.. And he is maddd disrespectfull and negative and hatefull and negative regarding all things relating to blk women... But he gets nothing but love and respect from u

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Two Tun Tun , The little child is banned from the site so he/she cant post truth or not . as for the other kids on the site " members " you ladies have a choice to ignore them or report all their post offend you and i will look into it and take action . for the record if the clown only mention chinks name i still would delete it

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Nikki u a lil inconsistent as well because u decide to make the men man up... But give colossus a pass.. And he is maddd disrespectfull and negative and hatefull and negative regarding all things relating to blk women... But he gets nothing but love and respect from u
Y'all mad funny....I am talking about PERSONAL ONE ON ONE cussing...

You want me to get on a crusade to cuss colossus when colossus talk sideways to any of the women personally except my sister...and when he did talk that way to my sister I most certainly told him about himself...

You really think I haven't said things to Colo? Lol

COLO DON'T CUSS BACK AND FORTH WITH ME..like the rest of these bytchass ####################s...but he gets told like anybody else...when I tell Colo about himself, he laughs and leaves it at that...no need for me to keep cussing him..

Look how u kee kee up with big boss and big boss talk VERY WRENK to me and poca? You ever felt the need to defend us?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Unno Funny how unno want me to defend unno.....but when my ass is being burned at the stake, I'm on my muthafukking own....when tmakaa, picong and a whole heap a other dudes used to come at me hard....not a peep came from unno

I defend who the fukk I want to defend just like unno defend who unno want to defend...

I remember one time tmakaa cussed me and call me an ANIMAL...when I come back and tell him about his mother, ms jaze gonna tell ME that I was being harsh....I stood my fukking ground.....time for unno to do the same...defend your fukking self