Delusional Negros

Corrupt file

Unno Funny how unno want me to defend unno.....but when my ass is being burned at the stake, I'm on my muthafukking own....when tmakaa, picong and a whole heap a other dudes used to come at me hard....not a peep came from unno

I defend who the fukk I want to defend just like unno defend who unno want to defend...

I remember one time tmakaa cussed me and call me an ANIMAL...when I come back and tell him about his mother, ms jaze gonna tell ME that I was being harsh....I stood my fukking ground.....time for unno to do the same...defend your fukking self
lol

LIONESS onda RISE

Y'all mad funny....I am talking about PERSONAL ONE ON ONE cussing...

You want me to get on a crusade to cuss colossus when colossus talk sideways to any of the women personally except my sister...and when he did talk that way to my sister I most certainly told him about himself...

You really think I haven't said things to Colo? Lol

COLO DON'T CUSS BACK AND FORTH WITH ME..like the rest of these bytchass ####################s...but he gets told like anybody else...when I tell Colo about himself, he laughs and leaves it at that...no need for me to keep cussing him..

Look how u kee kee up with big boss and big boss talk VERY WRENK to me and poca? You ever felt the need to defend us?
i never put myself or assigned myself as the defender of all IMIX women..

in that thread with Carlos, you told him he didnt have to adress you rudely, whenever he addressed ANY women you would address HIM for all imix women..

im not saying you should cus him, thats your choice..just pointing out the inconsistency

J

Juan Dan

in that thread with Carlos, you told him he didnt have to adress you rudely, whenever he addressed ANY women you would address HIM for all imix women..

im not saying you should cus him, thats your choice..just pointing out the inconsistency
please leave me outta onu fukry...

take con and shut up

and stay on your side
me tell onu dat weeks ago
when onu start really figuring out what is what I wont be taking any apologies

yall made a choice to support bullshit and fukry
THEN CONTINUE

go against me who care for and love onu so much as a people and as human beings?
nah no forgiveness
yall insulted me

LIONESS onda RISE

please leave me outta onu fukry...

take con and shut up

and stay on your side
me tell onu dat weeks ago
when onu start really figuring out what is what I wont be taking any apologies

yall made a choice to support bullshit and fukry
THEN CONTINUE

go against me who care for and love onu so much as a people and as human beings?
nah no forgiveness
yall insulted me
OH SHUT UP and report the post if you want sukka!!:yahoo: but u cant stop me dude:nhl_check

DSP

Heri
You have a point Nikki...I guess everybody is inconsistent, usually based on whether the topic/comment relates to them personally and their 'relationship' to the offender and offendee.

J

Juan Dan

OH SHUT UP and report the post if you want sukka!!:yahoo: but u cant stop me dude:nhl_check
nobody trying to stop you from anything
I am simply telling you to take con
you wouldnt know what a decent man vs a playa vs a con artist vs a righteous man if your life depended on it

hence TAKE CON

me disrespect women?
me hate blk woman?

stooooooooooooooooooooopid

you just now realising shit you should have known long ago
slow

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
L

im not saying you should cus him, thats your choice..just pointing out the

inconsistency
But I also said that he was throwing words AT ME FOR YEARS.......

You really think that was about unno? Kmt. Lol

Whatever yo....

Like I said....fukk unno...and unno inconsistencies, but what to hold me to a different standard....i defend myself...unno stand up for unnoself...

Y'all have such a problem with Colo, why the fukk unno fraid a Colo for? Seems like unno fraid a man in truth....smh

If and when spoogie come back....unno ago have a problem with him? Me nuh say shit to Nick neither, but unno nuh vex about that...only Colo....lol...

Tmakaa was your boo babyloc....and nobody never cuss me more than tmakaa....lmao

But I must defend unno against COLO? Cause him post some shit that don't even apply to unno???? Nick, spoogie and whomever else can run rampant...but we must bring out the dogs for Colo?

Which one a unno Colo ever disrespect personally besides my sister?

LIONESS onda RISE

babyloc, other people's govt name was called out yesterday and i wasnt involved in that at all.. and it was deleted.
thats yesterday!!..and of course anyone could understand when it comes to their given names, BUT..dont act like its not IMIX standard operating proceedure to make sure that anything that would go outside of the persona you have built here doesnt dissapear...with the QUICKNESS!!! COUNTLESSSSSS times and not from a banned members and not when your given name was being blasted..it is what it T. I. TIS! and so im calling bull on it when i see it go down!

we can agree to dissagree, im cool with that

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
You have a point Nikki...I guess everybody is inconsistent, usually based on whether the topic/comment relates to them personally and their 'relationship' to the offender and offendee.
Of course.....but at every turn people only see what. I DO....nigg@s taking a tally of my shit.

Now fukking looney tunes in here trying to get on another crusade against me but feel seh nobody fi tell him nothing...

Shut the fukk up carlo about take con....ain't nobody conning nobody here but you and the rest of these PRETENDING DUDES....unno feel seh people stupid.....you don't have love and respect for NOBODY....you the one that feel that u have such superior intelligence and going around taking people for fool....

Dude....DO NOT FEEL that u are superior to me because that will NEVER be.....

J

Juan Dan

Of course.....but at every turn people only see what. I DO....nigg@s taking a tally of my shit.

Now fukking looney tunes in here trying to get on another crusade against me but feel seh nobody fi tell him nothing...

Shut the fukk up carlo about take con....ain't nobody conning nobody here but you and the rest of these PRETENDING DUDES....unno feel seh people stupid.....you don't have love and respect for NOBODY....you the one that feel that u have such superior intelligence and going around taking people for fool....

Dude....DO NOT FEEL that u are superior to me because that will NEVER be.....
ok concerning crusade

because I HAVE A LOVE FOR BLK PEOPLE

I used to talk about EVERYTHING that is negative to blk people
from disease, violence, playa playa, pollution, politics, etc etc

BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR LIFESTYLE
BECAUSE OF YOU AND ME FEELING WE COOL

I stopped talking about 90% of the things I did before

BECAUSE OF YOU
that is the type of person I am

folks do not see me talking about the things I used to

hence stop lying and if you a certain way you a certain way
what the fukk

call me whatever yet EVERYBODY knows I used to talk a whole lotta things years ago and stopped

now I have stopped tlaking about the blk woman and having pride in her poosy

CAUSE OF YOU AND THE WOMEN HERE WHO WANT ME TO STOP

life can be quite simple

hence please keep me out your bullshit

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Nigg@ stop BULLSHITTIN...
Do not use me to try to catapault your platform to mentally manipulate

If you want to take the people for fool....do it on your own!

If I wasn't on my phone I would search and quote and link and link all the recent references you have made to orgies and bisexual bishes and all the loose talk that u made that made me and u kick off in the first place....

I substantiate every fukking thing I say....all you do is talk, and double talk and circular talk until people get so dizzy that they acquiesce out of fatigue and nausea....you haven't done your job if you have to CONFUSE people to get them to agree with you..

You are a lying sack of shit that emcompasses as much intelligence as the crust that formulates in the corner of my eye.

You have not stopped shit...you are still the same worthless piece of lying circular talking, delusional and spineless amoeba that u always were...

Just waiting for the opportunity to prove something

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I am not going back and forth with you...

You will not use me to try to regain credibility....because if u try to do it....I WILL CRUSH YOU....because you are indirectly admitting that you need me to regain it..

You think u gonna use the peoples temporary disenchantment of me toweasel your way into garnering the morsels of respect that you think was loss battling me personally?

Not on my watch because I will DECONSTRUCT every PSYCHOLOGICAL tactic you employ...we will truly see who is intellectually superior...

You gonna learn today.

J

Juan Dan

Nigg@ stop BULLSHITTIN...
Do not use me to try to catapault your platform to mentally manipulate

If you want to take the people for fool....do it on your own!

If I wasn't on my phone I would search and quote and link and link all the recent references you have made to orgies and bisexual bishes and all the loose talk that u made that made me and u kick off in the first place....

I substantiate every fukking thing I say....all you do is talk, and double talk and circular talk until people get so dizzy that they acquiesce out of fatigue and nausea....you haven't done your job if you have to CONFUSE people to get them to agree with you..

You are a lying sack of shit that emcompasses as much intelligence as the crust that formulates in the corner of my eye.

You have not stopped shit...you are still the same worthless piece of lying circular talking, delusional and spineless amoeba that u always were...

Just waiting for the opportunity to prove something
well your post before this proves EXACTLY WHOM is trying to prove something

bout "superiority"

NOBODY running any competition with you....lol
you the man you run shit....

in any case the women have figured you out

just as how they did on dhr

and now you trying to flip it on me

bout "recent"

your problem is you like MEN WHO TREAT YOU LIKE TRASH

men who look down on you and have a "bish I will spit on you attitude"

so you dont rate man like me who show you so much respect and love

I understand the psychology

yet "wingman" for all the playas
go curse the women who have figured you out

we argued for many pages a week ago

explain to the women how you have LOVED blk woman
keep in mind they know you lie and full of shit

J

Juan Dan

I am not going back and forth with you...

You will not use me to try to regain credibility....because if u try to do it....I WILL CRUSH YOU....because you are indirectly admitting that you need me to regain it..

You think u gonna use the peoples temporary disenchantment of me toweasel your way into garnering the morsels of respect that you think was loss battling me personally?

Not on my watch because I will DECONSTRUCT every PSYCHOLOGICAL tactic you employ...we will truly see who is intellectually superior...

You gonna learn today.
lol
you smart you smart you bad you bad

what do I have to do?

beg you to not argue with me and deal with the women who have figured out that you SET THEM UP?

that you no different from the low self esteem men who seek props from using a woman or fooling her?
come on

who are the men you were close to on dhr?
who the men you close to here?
who the men you respect the most?

come on you smart figure it out

in any case GO ARGUE WITH THE WOMEN

they are the ones saying you full of shit