Delusional Negros

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
SLol....

Dude....you are so ELEMENTARY I won't even bother....:rofl:

The ONLY people you can convince of your bullshit are peoples whose intelligence places them in the mildly to severely retarded category....

Again.....you want to battle for babylocs loyalty because she was cussing you two weeks ago and she seems somewhat disenchanted with me today...then go right ahead....I hope u feel validated.....

But let me give u a piece of advice.....ALWAYS EARN YOUR RESPECT ON PERSONAL MERIT....not by trying to get it by DEFAULT....DEFAULT respect ain't respect at all.....

J

Juan Dan

SLol....

Dude....you are so ELEMENTARY I won't even bother....:rofl:

The ONLY people you can convince of your bullshit are peoples whose intelligence places them in the mildly to severely retarded category....

Again.....you want to battle for babylocs loyalty because she was cussing you two weeks ago and she seems somewhat disenchanted with me today...then go right ahead....I hope u feel validated.....

But let me give u a piece of advice.....ALWAYS EARN YOUR RESPECT ON PERSONAL MERIT....not by trying to get it by DEFAULT....DEFAULT respect ain't respect at all.....
none of that makes much sense...

loyalty from babyloc?

thats your problem
lol

COMPETITION

nobody is in no competition with you

you compete with the worst men for poosy though
for example babyloc
if she was on dhr you would work with some playa dude
try to get her pics
and go trade them in the men section for pics of other women

and that is love for the blk woman?

that is love?

anything the playas down with you down with
ANYTHING
any bad treatment of females ANYTHING

cause you gotta get your "props" from those folks

the women you here lying that you fighting for thats just a play to get closer to them
yet I doubt you EVER WILL
so many parties this weekend and not one of them and you linked anywhere?
come on playa playa you slipping with the pimping

oh well maybe you gonna say you not a playa and you "love blk woman mama hafrica"
lol
lol
lol

pimp on pimpin
as I said they have no idea what disrespect is
you neither

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
A little child claim LR near 40 wid children and T F , Mrs C are lesbians also Mrs C have nasty dreads . I delete it but some how it's done to protect LR .. Yesterday the child called out someone by the real name and it was deleted

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Dude the minute you said "take con" and then tried to prove how much you loved Black women....you were trying to compete with me

Trying to prove that you were sincere and I was trying to con people..

Lmao

You want to compete but too afraid to come right out and say it? You want to use psychological tactics and language to manipulate

LET'S GO!

J

Juan Dan

Dude the minute you said "take con" and then tried to prove how much you loved Black women....you were trying to compete with me

Trying to prove that you were sincere and I was trying to con people..

Lmao

You want to compete but too afraid to come right out and say it? You want to use psychological tactics and language to manipulate

LET'S GO!
because I do not compete with people
thats not my nature
thats not my ego

one who is fully aware of who they are needs not do such things

again there is no competition or need for
a me seh wite woman
and babyloc is quite happy with her man

you think I am LIKE YOU who have no respect for people and will try fukk any woman?

you have no idea what respect is

the competition is in your mind

and AGAIN address the fact that they figured you out on your low self esteem "I respect men who look at me as shit" self

damn that should feel fukd up that colo would never be in the same room as you on purpose or anybody else here

you dont think thats fukd up?
that they avoid you so much even though you live in bk with them?

go out together or something
go feel up colo and flirt with him
come on playa playa

it seems like these folks really dislike you and just tolerate you here yet wouldnt have shit to do with you on a personal level

I am saying all this so that one of them can take you out on a date or show you some real closeness and not deal with you like a guard dog or pet

come on you a human being tell them treat you liek one

anybody wanna go eat with nikki or wine on her in the club?
come on frens

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Lol.....

Dude....you looking for a clash of the titans or what? Lol

You will NEVER get the victory u seek....I have won already...the weakness that you are trying to highlight in me has long been dismantled...

Every time any one of u men rise up against me, and still I rise, it shows my strength...

Best you employ a new tactic, perhaps leaving me alone to hang myself...that would work much better than attempting to battle me and watch me hold my ground firmly....

J

Juan Dan

Just be gentle when yuh RAM it in
you cant say anything bout ramming

since you LOVE anal fukkin

best you come say you bisexual or whatever dragon

you cant bring those arguements to me

that shit wack

yet what you want me to curse you so you can ban me?

fukk is wrong with yall

so fukkin childish and silly

take care of yourself big bossman