Desperation?

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Two people used to date and have recently broken up...say over the past two months or so. The girl is still posting pics/collages of lovey dovey pics of she and her and ex on fb. The guy says that there's nothing he can do about her posting the pics if she still likes him and is in love. He claims that nothing is going on w/ them now. The way I see it is that either a. dude is lying and something is still going on, or b. this chick is crazy/desperate. It's not normal behavior to continue posting lovey dovey pics of you and an ex online if you two have nothing going on.

If you and an ex were truly done and they were still posting those types of pics online what would you do?

Minxy

Truly done? After 2mths? I wish! lol..I guess it depends on how long they were together ...whenever i think my pain and i are broken up, he's like ":mda:...n*gga i was juss letting u breathe, u kno i eh going nowhere :drag:"

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i mean done as in they are no longer dealing romantically. to me it's just odd that you'd be broken up w/ someone and you're still posting pics of you two. they were together for maybe 8 months

Vivaa

Two people used to date and have recently broken up...say over the past two months or so. The girl is still posting pics/collages of lovey dovey pics of she and her and ex on fb. The guy says that there's nothing he can do about her posting the pics if she still likes him and is in love. He claims that nothing is going on w/ them now. The way I see it is that either a. dude is lying and something is still going on, or b. this chick is crazy/desperate. It's not normal behavior to continue posting lovey dovey pics of you and an ex online if you two have nothing going on.

If you and an ex were truly done and they were still posting those types of pics online what would you do?
This has actually happened to me (kinda still is)...relationship over and he was still posting pics of us together like nothing happened...the only thing you can do is block that person on fb..completely ignore them..

Oneshot

where de crix
i mean done as in they are no longer dealing romantically. to me it's just odd that you'd be broken up w/ someone and you're still posting pics of you two. they were together for maybe 8 months
8 months?? sorry the buddy sikk her madddd

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
And which man is this you talking to so?
huh? this is the situation w/ someone i know.

This has actually happened to me (kinda still is)...relationship over and he was still posting pics of us together like nothing happened...the only thing you can do is block that person on fb..completely ignore them..
that's what i'd think. if you're fine w/ it i'd be led to think that you're flattered and enjoy it to some degree. i highly doubt that anyone trying to move on would be ok w/ that.

8 months?? sorry the buddy sikk her madddd
madness

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i mean i can understand his pov.. in that SHE"s still in love and still posting the pics.. there is nothing he can change about how she feels.. when she's over him i guess she will stop... i mean maybe it's 2 months fresh in her head while he probably moved on a long time ago.. and you never know what could be going on with the two of them behind closed doors yes.. he might be leading her on to believe they still together but he might be acting like he not in nothing in order not to dampen his chances elsewhere...

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

i could believe they really done and one party just having a break with reality they in denial.

tactics ilke that is almost bullying you to get back together cos they lobbying to the public image and knowledge of you two as an item. hopefully its just part of a breakup phase and she'll move on

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I believe the guy is telling the truth...Most people are still in love with someone, but just keep it secret not to look weak or like a fool. Just because she's chooses to keep her feelings revealed doesn't make them still having relations.