Dhr

Lucianite

I clicked on some of the links posted here I barely got past the first two or three posts..... I found chit hard to read and the pictures t distracting....... How come that site seem to get so much publicity here ?

Props to IMix for a better platform....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I clicked on some of the links posted here I barely got past the first two or three posts..... I found chit hard to read and the pictures t distracting....... How come that site seem to get so much publicity here ?

it's a dancehall site...completely different culture...if you're not used to jamaicans and their mentality and how they do things and interact, it will be difficult to acclimate to it....

it doesn't get "so much publicity".....only ONE person is making constant reference to it...there are many imixers that used to post there regularly, yet they don't mention it

i think you need to re-evaluate your perspective

i can't believe you even think it's relevant enough to make a thread about it....you are just helping to perpetuate UNNECESSARY ATTENTION to an issue

may i ask WHY????? why do you even feel it's necessary to compare a site that you have nothing to do with?

~Urbane~

Half of the active posters are from over there , which is funny , because Imix use to have beef with that site.lol

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
It was like crashing a house party, to be then throw out, and have a good laugh

remember when Dragon locked all new registration for about 2 days??
i heard about it :rofl:

but don't go being nice to me and reminiscing with me....you gonna make Carlo and Colors angry :rofl:

it's a dancehall site...completely different culture...if you're not used to jamaicans and their mentality and how they do things and interact, it will be difficult to acclimate to it....

it doesn't get "so much publicity".....only ONE person is making constant reference to it...there are many imixers that used to post there regularly, yet they don't mention it

i can't believe you even think it's relevant enough to make a thread about it....you are just helping to perpetuate UNNECESSARY ATTENTION to an issue

may i ask WHY????? why do you even feel it's necessary to compare a site that you have nothing to do with?
Nikki give it up!

Lucianite

it's a dancehall site...completely different culture...if you're not used to jamaicans and their mentality and how they do things and interact, it will be difficult to acclimate to it...

may i ask WHY?????
why do you even feel it's necessary to compare a site that you have nothing to do with?
you can ask y -

I just wanted to post MY observation on the site..... I could ask why were there links of the site posted on here ? - was that relevant ?

there is massive thread in here with a lot of dhr plastered all over it and dhr is mentioned quite frequently on imix - hence the "relevance"

again, I wanted o post my opinion - not every thing on here is " RELEVANT"

this sounds like its the case for me

it's a dancehall site...completely different culture...if you're not used to jamaicans and their mentality and how they do things and interact, it will be difficult to acclimate to it...

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
was it affiliated with dancehallminded or that was something else entirely?

J

Juan Dan

you can ask y -

I just wanted to post MY observation on the site..... I could ask why were there links of the site posted on here ? - was that relevant ?

there is massive thread in here with a lot of dhr plastered all over it and dhr is mentioned quite frequently on imix - hence the "relevance"

again, I wanted o post my opinion - not every thing on here is " RELEVANT"

this sounds like its the case for me
I dont know which jahmaycans those people know
yet the way they "represented" was the worst kind of ghetto trash jahmaycans imaginable...
the GREAT majority of people from that island are nice, calm, and cool.....
it really hurts me that they would be misrepresenting the people in such a dirty disgusting stereotypical bullshit fashion...
hence just know what is what...