Did St. Vincent create most of the genres of music in the Caribbean?

fuss SVG low in the rankings of the Caribbean, nobody care to come in.

I shoulda put another island name and Opti and others would have this thread lively.

A.K.K.S.

This thread flopped, I was gonna just sit back and read. Can anyone give me the name of 1 genre St. Vincent created? And I'm lol-ing if anyone say's any form of Garifuna music.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
when claims are made, i like to see evidence. "most genres"...mmk. def a stretch. "best" music...well, i think a lot of people are likely to say say that about their own country's music. "best music" clearly is subjective.

i'm not going to watch the video either. tired of all of the divisiveness and arrogance overall...dis country dis, dat country dat. i don't see why ppl can't post stuff on here about their country or music w/out coming off as arrogant or w/out putting down others. no need for all of that. it makes me think of little kids in school making fun of each other just to feel better about themselves. steupidity.

when claims are made, i like to see evidence. "most genres"...mmk. def a stretch. "best" music...well, i think a lot of people are likely to say say that about their own country's music. "best music" clearly is subjective.

i'm not going to watch the video either. tired of all of the divisiveness and arrogance overall...dis country dis, dat country dat. i don't see why ppl can't post stuff on here about their country or music w/out coming off as arrogant or w/out putting down others. no need for all of that. it makes me think of little kids in school making fun of each other just to feel better about themselves. steupidity.
I barely talk in Soca chat, but after seeing this video, it was really distasteful, this guy is supposedly an icon, u should at least watch the video.