Discuss: The Biker Gang vs. Family in SUV video

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
Who's in the Wrong?

<iframe src="http://videos.nymag.com/video/Manhattan-Motorcycle-Gang-Terro/player?layout=&title_height=24" width="416" height="322" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I was hearing about this video all day... now i finally see it..

They say how the guy said the reason why he ran over the bikers was because he was in fear for his life and his family's life.. I heard he had his wife and son in the car... he MIGHT have over reacted when he ran them over...
But the motorcycle slowed down on purpose and he tapped the motorcycle in front of him because the motorcycle slowed down... and then they all took a threatening stance like they was gonna do him something... so it serves whoever get ran over right... You threaten someone, back them in a corner, and if he reacts or retaliates, is your fault... but he over reacted though...

All that chase they chasing him, he shoulda been called the police if he was in that much fear.. and why he coming off the highway where he woulda get boxed in by traffic on local streets... I woulda jumped on the George Washington and hit the turnpike or the Palisades where i woulda been sure to run into police... Them Palisades Parkway police DONT PLAY AT ALL yo

biggadon

I cant quite tell what started it but the SUV person done lost his damn mind......this is personal I ride every day so am biased !

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I cant quite tell what started it but the SUV person done lost his damn mind......this is personal I ride every day so am biased !
buhhh.. if a group ah guys surround you and act in a threatenin manner, u gonna react or try to get away

biggadon

buhhh.. if a group ah guys surround you and act in a threatenin manner, u gonna react or try to get away
on the real I cant tell what really happened....did he actually hit a bike or just get to close to one then it went downhill from there....... unless they pulled a gun or start beating my windows like the end of the vid then I may have reacted like that if that didnt happen and the driver just reacted like that because of some bikers words.....THEN IN MY EYES THE DRIVER DEAD WRONG.....if thats what happen.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
on the real I cant tell what really happened....did he actually hit a bike or just get to close to one then it went downhill from there....... unless they pulled a gun or start beating my windows like the end of the vid then I may have reacted like that if that didnt happen and the driver just reacted like that because of some bikers words.....THEN IN MY EYES THE DRIVER DEAD WRONG.....if thats what happen.
Its true we dont know what coulda transpired before hand.. but dude, if anyone try box me in, i am ggetting outta there with my life, and if it mean plowin through bikers to do it, then i'm doing it.. It got past words when they tried to box him him and stop him from moving.. at that point that is a threat..

Cimo 2

KingBea...
The driver is wrong. Feeling threatened isnt a reason to to lash out LIKE THAT. This the kind of isht that got Trayvon killed. I'm sorry that this #################### threshold for a threat is what some folks call a discussion between men. Should have manned up... Bunch of Bikers on a major highway gonna beat you, common guy. Situational accessment is needed... You just ran over a friend and yet your still not been shot yet. what does that say bout the Bikers, to me, it says much more bout them than you (driver) you twat.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
the driver clearly provoked the situation.. he clearly intentionally rammed the bike from behind on purpose ..

he deserve a good beating.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
So, when the officer in Charlotte arrived at 2:40AM to what he was informed by his dispatch as a burglary still in progress of a woman's home, and the suspect is black male. Gets out his car and a black man fitting the woman's description starts running towards him, and he yells stop and the black man continues and he shoots the black man...is over-reacting, is his over-reaction justified?

the driver clearly provoked the situation.. he clearly intentionally rammed the bike from behind on purpose ..

he deserve a good beating.
Watch that tape over and over, ane over once more....the biker pulls in front the SUV and then looks to his left and tries to communicate with another biker. But he ease off the throttle while he was doing that, Therefore he slows down and the SUV was still maintain speed. Causing an ACCIDENT, nothing more than an accident. The driver should have just stayed stopped, locked his doors and called 911. The chance of them whipping his as was minimal at that moment. Even if they were jaw off at him, all he at to say I called the police let them come settle this. If the bikers decided to whip his a$$, everything would be 100% in his favor. But he took control of the situation in the WORSE manner, and paid the price.

The right thing is to charge all parties....all was in the wrong.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
my only thought throughout this video was WHERE THE HELL WAS ALL THE TRAFFIC????

road was CLEAR except for those bikers and the SUV....nowhere in NYC is the roads that clear...have to be fake...lol

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
my only thought throughout this video was WHERE THE HELL WAS ALL THE TRAFFIC????

road was CLEAR except for those bikers and the SUV....nowhere in NYC is the roads that clear...have to be fake...lol

shush...you don't drive..and you are a BROOKLYN mungerah.

You don't know how the west side hwy from 96st to the GWB northbound looks on an early Sunday Afternoon. Most people are headed southbound towards midtown, etc. To shop & catch shows,etc. because there is no metered parking on Sunday and parking is ample.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

shush...you don't drive..and you are a BROOKLYN mungerah.

You don't know how the west side hwy from 96st to the GWB northbound looks on an early Sunday Afternoon. Most people are headed southbound towards midtown, etc. To shop & catch shows,etc. because there is no metered parking on Sunday and parking is ample.
just cause i don't drive don't mean i am not always in cars...and nowhere is THAT clear....kmt

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
just cause i don't drive don't mean i am not always in cars...and nowhere is THAT clear....kmt

You just could even tell where in the New York City all of that was going down at...yet, you could tell us nowhere in NYC is that clear.

please, stop.

pretty please.

Poca

This is clearly a situation where all those involved clearly did not think about being the "bigger person". None of them " stopped and thought" about the worst case scenario if they show off went wrong. Would it have worth the consequences.

To me, they are all to blame.