Discuss: The Biker Gang vs. Family in SUV video

J

Juan Dan

Yes because the risk of injury to them on a bike is higher than it is for me in a 2 ton vehicle.

That does not matter, I will take the precaution and let them through. Anyone who getting stuck on that bullshit will end up doing something stupid out of pure ignorance.

Indeed I am but again that isn't about avoiding confrontation. I am a defensive driver. I drive very aggressively, yet I am often more alert and more aware than almost all my peers on the road. A car vs. a bike is an unfair matchup. I have friends who ride so I have a sense of their perspective as well. In the end it is more beneficial to let them through than to puff up yuh chest about whether they have the right or own the road.

Not excusing anything, the biker slowing down to communicate is a key factor but so too is the SUV driver's failure to be alert to the temporary driving environment change.

I can't say whether they tried or not but I am sure they couldn't have possibly slashed his tires

Then this discussion is moot isn't it?

Well I disagree. If he was thinking about his family he would have slowed and let them go on about their business.

Absolute bullshit. That is a thinking man with a family to protect mentality. If someone driving next to me blasting loud uncensored music, I do the exact same thing: slow down and let them go. No reason to polute my children's ears and vocabulary just because we both have the right to be on the road. Sometimes preventative measures are necessary and letting them by does not in any way hinder me or my family nor threaten anyone's safety.

This I agree with, but at that point he inflamed the situation beyon reason. What you expected them to do, plead nicely? Stand in front of the vehicle? What exactly?
which is why they should be take it easy cause their risk is so high

dude your children PAY ATTENTION TO YOU, if you willing to to take that disrespect just cause then I think thats a bad lesson to teach
its also bad to confront disrespectful people if one is a family man also
so I understand

oh you an aggressive driver
I understand your perspective

what about damn old ladies and teens driving?
they gotta respect the aggressive drivers too?

you giving them the benefit of the doubt and thats fine
yet I think they were being assholes, as many aggressive drivers and bikers are

GUARANTEED ONE HUNDRED PERCENT they would not have done that if dude was a palice

thats the history of the outlaw
not giving a fukk about palice
lol
I BET YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU they wouldnt

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
How could he give the bikers room when the biker purposely gets in front of him and slows down in front o him and looks back at him so the SUV can stop, then they all surround him.. is like they were coralling him...
That is bullshit! They did no such thing, the biker was communicating with another and as insid said temporarity let of the throttle. It is in that instant that the bike slowed. The SUV driver had enough time before that to slow and let them through. They didn't mysteriously appear out of thin air and they weren't trying to corall nobody.

exactly
I was watching the video and got scared for him
so imagine how he felt with his family
oh gosh man
well lets be thankful it wasnt a hothead who had that thang
or that they werent hotheads who had that thang
in any case I think ANYBODY would have been petrified at being in that vehicle
Petrified?! SMH

J

Juan Dan

That is bullshit! They did no such thing, the biker was communicating with another and as insid said temporarity let of the throttle. It is in that instant that the bike slowed. The SUV driver had enough time before that to slow and let them through. They didn't mysteriously appear out of thin air and they weren't trying to corall nobody.

Petrified?! SMH
you from da hood, certain things might not phase you
yet its why people hold their bags and get alert when "thugs" or those percieved to be such are coming close to them

cause they not used to being jumped, robbed, beat up or whatever is NORMAL in da hood

so if a person who lives no sort of life like that say for example a 90 year old man or woman

they would be petrified as I would be petrified
when dude in front got off the bike and was walkign towards them
whatever was happening in the back that the camera wasnt really catching
thats when dude stepped on gas

so they said somethings or did somethign and started SURROUNDING THE VEHICLE

come on sir
not all people are desensitized to vielence and savages

Minxy

unless he is a madman
I am not sure he would provoke about 30 bikers
especially with a baby and wife

chances are HIGH they wanted the road to themselves
and he might not have respected their numbers and authoritah

yet in the end he got beat up anyway

as you can tell I have a PROBLEM with tuffguys in groups
guys who would NEVER fight by themself you see jumping people in a group of 10 or 20
I really am against group tuffness
it only really takes one to be provoked, like u said, they function with the wolf gang mentality...idk, tuffguys trying to intimadate man, woman, and child? Ah feel is more to the story :drag:

BUT to say what he should have done or not should have done is cray, people react in all kina different ways when their life and FAMILY is in danger

J

Juan Dan

it only really takes one to be provoked, like u said, they function with the wolf gang mentality...idk, tuffguys trying to intimadate man, woman, and child? Ah feel is more to the story :drag:

BUT to say what he should have done or not should have done is cray, people react in all kina different ways when their life and FAMILY is in danger
there might be more to the story
yet as I said he would have to be a madman to disrespect intentionally so many bikers

yet THATS MY MAIN PROBLEM
one dude in a car and if they could see
they would see that it was a baby and a woman

what the fukk?

breaking the glass?

surrounding him?

fukk outta here

thats the man and his family and EVERYBODY should be respectful to each other

I am telling you, they would be ran over like bowling pins fukkin with the wrong one

let it not be a REAL TOUGH GUY in that vehicle
THEY would have been chased

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
which is why they should be take it easy cause their risk is so high

dude your children PAY ATTENTION TO YOU, if you willing to to take that disrespect just cause then I think thats a bad lesson to teach
its also bad to confront disrespectful people if one is a family man also
so I understand

oh you an aggressive driver
I understand your perspective

what about damn old ladies and teens driving?
they gotta respect the aggressive drivers too?

you giving them the benefit of the doubt and thats fine
yet I think they were being assholes, as many aggressive drivers and bikers are

GUARANTEED ONE HUNDRED PERCENT they would not have done that if dude was a palice

thats the history of the outlaw
not giving a fukk about palice
lol
I BET YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU they wouldnt
Take disrespect? Dude the road eh no place to prove nothing. When yuh take defensive driving courses on of the first things they go through is about being alert in all situations. They also stress that when you are driving you not only have to be alert for yourself but for the other drivers as well. Bikers (when they do) acting stupid on the road is not a disrespect to me. So slowing to let them through shows my children that I care about their safety and nothing else.

How would they know he was a police? You talking about driving in a marked police vehicle? If that then your argument done gone over the edge. Regular non aggressive drivers text, make calls, throw trash from their windows, etc. yet bet they wont do that in front of police. So what is the point of that statement again.

As for avoiding aggressive drivers, everyone should. Why do you think many people fear driving in Manhattan? If you not alert those cabs will clean you de fock up. Yet they on the road making money and providing a service so I guess it ok. If you are a granny and have to go in the city and you can't manage those cabs, then why not avoid them?

J

Juan Dan

Take disrespect? Dude the road eh no place to prove nothing. When yuh take defensive driving courses on of the first things they go through is about being alert in all situations. They also stress that when you are driving you not only have to be alert for yourself but for the other drivers as well. Bikers (when they do) acting stupid on the road is not a disrespect to me. So slowing to let them through shows my children that I care about their safety and nothing else.

How would they know he was a police? You talking about driving in a marked police vehicle? If that then your argument done gone over the edge. Regular non aggressive drivers text, make calls, throw trash from their windows, etc. yet bet they wont do that in front of police. So what is the point of that statement again.

As for avoiding aggressive drivers, everyone should. Why do you think many people fear driving in Manhattan? If you not alert those cabs will clean you de fock up. Yet they on the road making money and providing a service so I guess it ok. If you are a granny and have to go in the city and you can't manage those cabs, then why not avoid them?
if thats not disrespect to you then fine....

what I mean by knowing its palice is that BADMAN OR OUTLAW dont care
real bikers from clubs dont care

if its going down its going down
no matter who

thats the point
hence a REAL CLUB would not go at a family like that

so they must have been just a group of guys going around
I am separating "biker clubs" and their mentality from a group of joy riders or troublemakers

I am not talking about cabs
I am simply saying there are grannies and kids on the road that could EASILY have been one of them

if that was your wife you would find those bikers or file a palice report
thats the point

RESPECT
tahts the point
folks who know nothing about vielence or aggressive situations
you an aggressive driver so you understand

in any case thats that

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
you from da hood, certain things might not phase you
yet its why people hold their bags and get alert when "thugs" or those percieved to be such are coming close to them

cause they not used to being jumped, robbed, beat up or whatever is NORMAL in da hood

so if a person who lives no sort of life like that say for example a 90 year old man or woman

they would be petrified as I would be petrified
when dude in front got off the bike and was walkign towards them
whatever was happening in the back that the camera wasnt really catching
thats when dude stepped on gas

so they said somethings or did somethign and started SURROUNDING THE VEHICLE

come on sir
not all people are desensitized to vielence and savages
I never been jumped, robbed or beat up. Where I grew up when I came here isn't exactly hood so I can't say yes I grow up in the hood. I am not desensitized to anything either. In fact it is my awareness and rational thinking that motivates my views.

The other day they stopping people for a news piece to talk about stop and frisk. So I get stopped they ask me a bunch of questions. Finally the second to last question was do you get stopped? My response "since I've been an adult? No, so I can't relate to those who do. Last time I was stopped I was a teenager out on the street around 10 at night and it was about 20-25 of us. I would have stopped us too, sorry" Point being how you live, carry yourself and the decisions you make will impact your experiences. As aggressive as I am on the road, since I have had my license I have never once hit anything. On the highway I liable to be doing 100+ mph at various intervals and yet I doh get into things that others do. So this whole line of thinking that you and Hab have is foreign to me.

Bottom line is drive with sense. Assess, understand and react accordingly.

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Two wrongs done make a right.. Its a case of multiple decisions gone bad.. Unfortunate but ish happens..

J

Juan Dan

I never been jumped, robbed or beat up. Where I grew up when I came here isn't exactly hood so I can't say yes I grow up in the hood. I am not desensitized to anything either. In fact it is my awareness and rational thinking that motivates my views.

The other day they stopping people for a news piece to talk about stop and frisk. So I get stopped they ask me a bunch of questions. Finally the second to last question was do you get stopped? My response "since I've been an adult? No, so I can't relate to those who do. Last time I was stopped I was a teenager out on the street around 10 at night and it was about 20-25 of us. I would have stopped us too, sorry" Point being how you live, carry yourself and the decisions you make will impact your experiences. As aggressive as I am on the road, since I have had my license I have never once hit anything. On the highway I liable to be doing 100+ mph at various intervals and yet I doh get into things that others do. So this whole line of thinking that you and Hab have is foreign to me.

Bottom line is drive with sense. Assess, understand and react accordingly.
well I was jumped once....and the two times I was stuck up I didnt have any money....this young crackhead try rob me late one night on church avenue....
man itch up in one corner trying to hide behind a phone booth as if that possible...
I say all that to say there are certain things one EXPECTS in the hood....

and yes if one moves accordingly things work out a bit better....

i dont walk with a bop, grab up my waist, look tough, wear hoodies excessively etc

and the only time I would be stopped is if I am on some hood block or something

so you have a point concerning stop and frisk and how perception plays a part in that and all other situations....

yet what happened with dude was wrong and I dont feel anyway for the bikers....

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
The more investigating I do .. I found that particular biker crew is notorious for confronting drivers who cross them. These dudes have no respect for the road or the lives that they put in jeopardy. Riding @ 60mph on a sidewalk ?! Nah son. Driving towards oncoming traffic ... Nah son ... dem dudes look for whatever comes their way. When you feelin like yuh BAD ... there is always someone BADDA.

As for the situation with the Range ... yo ... I would have ran those fukkas over too .. traffic wouldnt have stopped me .. I woulda slapped that shyt in reverse and mowed down more of them ... just for the sole fact that my family is in the car and they are in danger. My mind woulda be in a Red Zone. If it was me alone I would have reacted different ... but the game is different when your family is involved.

A padna of mine tell me he get caught up in that shyt sunday ... as they was rollin past him they was hittin he car and end up breakin his passenger side rear view ... dred na son. Dem fellas wrong dred.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
The more investigating I do .. I found that particular biker crew is notorious for confronting drivers who cross them. These dudes have no respect for the road or the lives that they put in jeopardy. Riding @ 60mph on a sidewalk ?! Nah son. Driving towards oncoming traffic ... Nah son ... dem dudes look for whatever comes their way. When you feelin like yuh BAD ... there is always someone BADDA.

As for the situation with the Range ... yo ... I would have ran those fukkas over too .. traffic wouldnt have stopped me .. I woulda slapped that shyt in reverse and mowed down more of them ... just for the sole fact that my family is in the car and they are in danger. My mind woulda be in a Red Zone. If it was me alone I would have reacted different ... but the game is different when your family is involved.

A padna of mine tell me he get caught up in that shyt sunday ... as they was rollin past him they was hittin he car and end up breakin his passenger side rear view ... dred na son. Dem fellas wrong dred.
yup.. some of the motorcycle crews does like to start shit...
and I was thinking the same thing.. when he got trapped in traffic like that, i woulda been throwin that shit in reverse, stopping short, then going forward, then left, right, spinnin tires, anything...

But i wouldna let it come to that, He was RIGHT BY THE GW BRidge... If he woulda went that way, there woulda been port authority police... If he went a lil further up the palisades, there woulda been the Parkway Police... i woulda went that way pull up next to a cop...

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
and I was thinking the same thing.. when he got trapped in traffic like that, i woulda been throwin that shit in reverse, stopping short, then going forward, then left, right, spinnin tires, anything...

But i wouldna let it come to that, He was RIGHT BY THE GW BRidge... If he woulda went that way, there woulda been port authority police... If he went a lil further up the palisades, there woulda been the Parkway Police... i woulda went that way pull up next to a cop...
Funny how you thinking all of that and he who under threat wasn't lol.

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick

Yea but it seem like homeboy was panicking ... smh ... rell fockup scene dey

BacchanalDiva

Just skimmed the thread but I'm with Carlos on this one. Did allyuh read how when he unintentionally hit the first biker aka had an accident..they started beating on his car, tried to break his windows with their helmets and all kinda nonsense? Man was justifiably scared for himself, his wife and his young baby. He acted like a man and tried to do what he had to do to get them to safety.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Ok, juss now on the news it said the guy who slowed down and brake-checked the range rover WAS ARRESTED AND CHARGED with Reckless Endangerment along with a host of other charges... The driver of the SUV has not been charged with anything, One of the bikers is in a coma and will be paralized for life...

even if the SUV hit the guy by accident, by being negligent or driving to closely or whatever, that is no reason for the other drivers to attack the vehicle.. it wasnt intentional and the biker wasnt hurt...
accident is an accident..

but i still say that isnt what happen, the biker brake checked him to get him to slowdown and stop

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Finally saw the video

yes both made poor decisions but if i HAD to say who was more at fault hmmm....

I'd like to know why they were riding like that boxing him in even before he hit them. What was the point of that? Its like you didn't see any other cars cos of their formation whoever was in the back probably couldnt even pass using the fast lane. This isn't their personal bike track. Was there a reason to be riding like that? did something happen before?

Also it seemed like a simple accident to me. He bumped the guy but the biker slowed down, suddenly. IMO the biker was careless you are already boxing him in and are thisclose why abruptly break on top of that? Thats like those insurance scam ppl who set ppl up to hit them in the rear. Nevertheless accidental for the most part.

Then when they collide and the SUV stops we really can't tell whats going on back there I for one wasn't going to in usual fashion exit the vehicle and see if ppl okay i mean there's 30 of them revving engines aggressively and I still don't know why they were boxing in the SUV in the first place. From the other videos they clearly disregard the road codes: riding on the pavement, breaking street lights with the gall to bash driver's car that had the right of way! Who knows what was going on after the first hit.

I will say SUV guy was reckless it went from traffic incident to mowing ppl down. I feel there must have been a way to go around and not ride over them. He might have killed once of them and his only response would be 'they looked menacing' (but hey it might work for him these days apparently thats enough.)

It was just further downhill from there
SUV endangered lives
Bikers wshould not have been driving so\

ppl be watching too much fckin sons of anarchy thinkin they're hells angels or summin

steups!

ps when they caught up to him before the main even why wasn't his door locked!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude just yanked it open!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
The police commissioner just said on CBS Nightly News that they had received 200 calls about that group alone on that day about them driving recklessly... There was a bike rally that day so i dont know if he means from the bike rally participants on a whole or that group of riders involved with the SUV