Discuss: The Biker Gang vs. Family in SUV video

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KOaTvNdiu-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tommy's take on the situation....

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Black people do need to start fukkin with people, i agree with Tommy there..
but it still needs to be established that the bikers were fukkin with the driver enough to warrant that kind of reaction...

By the way, I was watchin the WPIX news i saw the SUV... All it had on the front left wheel was rims.. the tire was gone.. I dunno if that means the bikers slashed or attempted to slash tires or what.... but what else could it mean

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Black people do need to start fukkin with people, i agree with Tommy there..
but it still needs to be established that the bikers were fukkin with the driver enough to warrant that kind of reaction...

By the way, I was watchin the WPIX news i saw the SUV... All it had on the front left wheel was rims.. the tire was gone.. I dunno if that means the bikers slashed or attempted to slash tires or what.... but what else could it mean
No sparks in the video though so it wasn't running like that during the chase.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
That could have happen at the end, when he was stuck I traffic.

Or, when he ran over the bikes.
Forget all of that, to this point no one has made any claim that the vehicle was approached from the passenger side. Neither the wife, nor the bikers pictured or the ones who gave interviews have mentioned the passenger side at all. Therefore this is not a result of any tires being slashed. People are eager to believe any old bullshit so I am sure there are many idiots convinced and saying "see, see, they slashed his tires. The man was right" :mda:

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
When you run over metal objects "like" motorcycles with your vehicle there is the "slight" chance that one's rubber tires will be punctured.. #imsleepthou

Last edited:

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
hmmmm... this is interesting.. his uncle is a top cop for the state troopers...
if it does turn out the SUV driver was indeed in the wrong, its gonna be hell for the bikers to get a fair shake..

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
14 indictments , 11 persons
1st degree gang assault charges
other charges coercion, criminal mischief

apparently one of the bikers was an undercover cop for IA and he was still charged

nothing yet for the suv driver

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
14 indictments , 11 persons
1st degree gang assault charges
other charges coercion, criminal mischief

apparently one of the bikers was an undercover cop for IA and he was still charged

nothing yet for the suv driver

You mixing two individuals into one.

There was one cop, who does undercover work...who was offduty and riding on his own freetime, that was caught on video damaging the vehicle while the guy was being attacked.

Then there was a young officer who was riding and he recently got promoted to Internal Affairs, but hadn't started in his new position. So, they just rescinded his promotion and kept him in his old position.

There were a few corrections officers that were riding that got in trouble as well with their job.

dedetriniking

what's the update on the biker who was run over. Every time i see a news item about this event they never tell you about the guy who was run over.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
was just comin to post this
whats his name send u this info as well?
nope meen kno who whats his name is. i saw it come across on 10pm news...what time did i post this

You mixing two individuals into one.

There was one cop, who does undercover work...who was offduty and riding on his own freetime, that was caught on video damaging the vehicle while the guy was being attacked.
Then there was a young officer who was riding and he recently got promoted to Internal Affairs, but hadn't started in his new position. So, they just rescinded his promotion and kept him in his old position.

There were a few corrections officers that were riding that got in trouble as well with their job.
ah ok, well it had just come out so initial reports were inaccurate

what's the update on the biker who was run over. Every time i see a news item about this event they never tell you about the guy who was run over.
very true and i don't have any info for you