Do Black Republicans feel superior to Blacks who aren't?

D

DiTriniempress

I think most people whether white or black that is Republicans are usually more upper middle to upper class so I would think so

D

DiTriniempress

:lol::lol::lol::lol:please break down the diff between middle, upper middle, and upper crust/class
The term names speak for itself even tho I believe yuh playing around but middle class have just regular secured jobs, safer stable homes that is not in the ghetto and could pretty much afford any of the needed things in life comfortably.

Upper middle class have more above average incomes with college degrees etc.

Upper class is really inheritant and obviously filthy rich people

LIONESS onda RISE

The term names speak for itself even tho I believe yuh playing around but middle class have just regular secured jobs, safer stable homes that is not in the ghetto and could pretty much afford any of the needed things in life comfortably.

Upper middle class have more above average incomes with college degrees etc.

Upper class is really inheritant and obviously filthy rich people
I laffed cuz there is no real definition or determining factors to those terms..ppl... ESP rep like to toss those words about but they are empty.

Some say middle class makes 35k -100k.. Some degree of higher edu. They say u make over 100k -200k upper middle class..professional degrees...200k-350 upper class, 500k rich. With Ivy League edu being common

Thing is less than 10 percent of Americans make over 100k.. And that money is subjective because 100k in ny is equivalent to 50k in the boondocks of the Midwest.

Repubs are generally more pretentious than other parties and loooove those labels.., even if they aren't true... Check that map.. The states known for higher incomes are not the glaring red you would expect

D

DiTriniempress

I laffed cuz there is no real definition or determining factors to those terms..ppl... ESP rep like to toss those words about but they are empty.

Some say middle class makes 35k -100k.. Some degree of higher edu. They say u make over 100k -200k upper middle class..professional degrees...200k-350 upper class, 500k rich. With Ivy League edu being common

Thing is less than 10 percent of Americans make over 100k.. And that money is subjective because 100k in ny is equivalent to 50k in the boondocks of the Midwest.

Repubs are generally more pretentious than other parties and loooove those labels.., even if they aren't true... Check that map.. The states known for higher incomes are not the glaring red you would expect
Yeah I understand what ya saying there make sense. I don't know any poor Republicans though. I spent my 11th and 12th grade year in NC and all the rich kids families were all Republicans. Poorer people definetly lean towards Democrats anywhere they are located but Republicans seem to differ with the rich

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Yeah I understand what ya saying there make sense. I don't know any poor Republicans though. I spent my 11th and 12th grade year in NC and all the rich kids families were all Republicans. Poorer people definetly lean towards Democrats anywhere they are located but Republicans seem to differ with the rich
Check the deep south. There are people who shitting in a hole (out house) and wiping their ass with a rag that are Republican to the core.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Check the deep south. There are people who shitting in a hole (out house) and wiping their ass with a rag that are Republican to the core.
Shoot we don't live that far from the some of the poor man's land in Virginia, and they are Confederate flag waving the South shall rise again Republican.