Do you excuse people who prostitute themselves in times of personal crisis?

like they kids aint got nothing to eat, or they need to sell sex because they have to put themselves through school and stuff or they just basically going thru a rough patch in life

do u judge them in the same light as someone who does it all their life?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i cant judge anybody who finds themselves in a rough situation.. some people have tools others feel they don't have access too.. the most i can do is understand..

bhalistix

It is I
like they kids aint got nothing to eat, or they need to sell sex because they have to put themselves through school and stuff or they just basically going thru a rough patch in life

what cause do you have for letting a man insert himself into you, i will no judge you. I SWEAR IT :stop:

Minxy

i'd rather be a server somewhere...im sure i'd get good tips...if i had to :drag:

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
well well. as I said somewhere earlier. ... there is never a straight line. boit here... LOLOL. ...

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i would think that someone who just wants to sell sex is lazy. i'd prefer to do something legal and safe...especially if i have kids that need to be taken care of.

what cause do you have for letting a man insert himself into you, i will no judge you. I SWEAR IT :stop:
as in jook poopin?

Inquistive

I don't find anything bad about prostitution to begin with. As long as it's a consensual exchange between two adults, there's nothing bad that can affect society as a whole.

Regarding your question, this is a common practice. Studies show the mating game improves for single men during economic down times.

Minxy

she has multiple personalities. i think the clinical term is schizophrenic

lay man schizooooo
:kicks

I don't find anything bad about prostitution to begin with. As long as it's a consensual exchange between two adults, there's nothing bad that can affect society as a whole.

Regarding your question, this is a common practice. Studies show the mating game improves for single men during economic down times.
I don't think its the prostitutuion i have a problem with, because like u said, there are discreet ways to pull it off and the consensual thing, but more so that she has kids...thats gross

notorious saga

Sagattarius
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cYaeJRkfGCc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cYaeJRkfGCc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

bhalistix

It is I
nah it's actually dissociative personality disorder...

carry on...

noted.

but i think schizoo is more appropriate to said character

schizophrenic: is a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes and by poor emotional responsiveness.

or sorry that works too

multiple personality disorder (MPD),[1] is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person's behavior, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

can we just say it is crazy