Do you like traveling?

AlanWeb

If you like to travel like I do, you had a really bad time last year when everything was closed because of Covid. Am I right? The O.S. promises another outbreak of this disease and it really upsets me. Where have you been this summer? Did you get a boost of energy and vigor?

TeddyBear

I haven't been anywhere this summer. I was working and I'm not going on vacation. I read about another wave of coronovirus being promised and that makes me sad as well. I envy people who can afford to travel during this period. I know that there is a list of countries that provide dual citizenship and it allows citizens to travel freely

Last edited:

WeigelP

Yes, I love travelling too and have also thought about countries where you can get dual citizenship and move between them whenever you want, even if you don't care about quarantine. I'm thinking of doing such a thing for myself starting next year. So I suggest you do the same.

Sonyei8

Hey! For every day I have https://datingwebsitesreview.net/maturesforfuck/ plans of looking for a boyfriend. I decided to register on a dating site and find a guy for myself with whom I can build a reliable and serious relationship, and in the future it is possible to start a family. It is important for me not to be alone for a long time, otherwise I start to go crazy.

glitter2001

All air passengers coming to the United States, including U.S. citizens, are required to have a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before they board a flight to the United States. See the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.

Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States and while indoors at U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations. Travelers are not required to wear a mask in outdoor areas of a conveyance (like on open deck areas of a ferry or the uncovered top deck of a bus). CDC recommends that travelers who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask and maintain physical distance when traveling.

dskolt

I love to travel, and before the pandemic started, I visited many different countries. Probably the most memorable for me was China, I didn't say I liked the country as a whole, but it was good. The only thing I probably didn't like was the people there. I know that different mentality, but I was recently in Germany, and there are entirely different people. You can also visit a lot of cool places and also travel by train from https://www.dbfahrplan.com/de/. I think it's an excellent opportunity. I like the atmosphere of the trains, and seeing nature while traveling is very inspiring.

Last edited:

lauravarez

I've heard that it's possible to rent a car while traveling. Many of my acquaintances did so and were happy that they were free of schedules and could go anywhere independently. I, on the other hand, wouldn't be comfortable traveling that way. I love the freedom, and when I'm driving, I always feel stressed and responsible. I would be apprehensive about the car and constantly wonder if everything is okay with it while not around. For me, on the contrary, I enjoy traveling with a small backpack on the train dbauskunft.com.

Last edited: