Do you prefer Power Soca or Groovy Soca?

I rather Groovy because you could also enjoy it outside of a fete/party setting but I still like my Power Soca. Alot of the people who claim to hate Soca always hate Power Soca, I wonder if its too fast and energetic for them.

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
I rather Groovy because you could also enjoy it outside of a fete/party setting but I still like my Power Soca. Alot of the people who claim to hate Soca always hate Power Soca, I wonder if its too fast and energetic for them.
Well i'll say that Power soca makes good work out music man. lol As for groovy soca, that's what gets people to like it cause it's well...groovy and silky depending on who ya listenin to. So I like it all.

JULIAN

Julian
I perfer groovy cause it fits more moods, if I wanna relax I listen to groovy. power good for cirtian times n just to be hype. Sadly Most people who hate soca refer to it as just "fast Anoying noise" cause they aren't really exposed to the slow groovy side of soca that much in parties.

Last edited:

warrior

Well, here is the thing, I like all kinds of music, Rock, Dancehall, Techno, Soca, Classical... Groovie soca has a vibe which can somewhat be found in other styles of music so fast soca is what really gets me in the "Soca Mood".

On the other side good groovie soca has a sensual and passionate vibe that is so perfect. The only problem is that I like aggression/passion in my soca (fast or slow) and a lot of the slower soca lacks that aggression/passion more.

Bizzie Chic

Reppin' TnT
I perfer groovy cause it fits more moods, if I wanna relax I listen to groovy. power good for cirtian times n just to be hype. Sadly Most people who hate soca refer to it as just "fast Anoying noise" cause they aren't really exposed to the slow groovy side of soca that much in parties.
Ditto!! :good:

small island rep

this will be interesting thread....if u are built for both cudos like me....if u built for onething its u perogative....soca is soca no matter wah, am i right?

TriniTrini

Unique woman
this will be interesting thread....if u are built for both cudos like me....if u built for onething its u perogative....soca is soca no matter wah, am i right?
Yup at bolded. I just want soca lol.

Lemme drop this song:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TtYcReZimYo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TtYcReZimYo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

small island rep

Yup at bolded. I just want soca lol.

Lemme drop this song:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TtYcReZimYo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TtYcReZimYo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
this chune gets 2 thumbs up!

Digga D

UK™ (CEO)
yep and we are both doing dat by slowly showing different styles of SOCA MUSIC!

Well, here is the thing, I like all kinds of music, Rock, Dancehall, Techno, Soca, Classical... Groovie soca has a vibe which can somewhat be found in other styles of music so fast soca is what really gets me in the "Soca Mood".

On the other side good groovie soca has a sensual and passionate vibe that is so perfect. The only problem is that I like aggression/passion in my soca (fast or slow) and a lot of the slower soca lacks that aggression/passion more.
yep me too.. most ppls who are really passionate about soca tend to be real MUSIC FANS... :fan_1:

As for me i swear the more mature i get the more i crave for me groovy for real! or even the golden era of soca music. I like my sensual soca too :lol yep

Tempo soca is the one especially when the sun is out now dats when its at my most PEAK!! infact gimme ah sweet ISLAND N GAL n i good 2 go :read: