Do you take Lunch to work ? vote.

do u carry lunch to work?

• Yes i carry to work my lunch

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No i buy food on my lunch break

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yes if my male co worker is buying lunch everday something is wrong at his house

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nothing wrong with buying lunch on ur lunch break

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
Do you guys still take Lunch to work.?

Brothers if u see 1 of ur male co worker having to buy lunch everyday at work, would u think something is wrong in his house.?

i want to see alot of replys... another classic thread.

B

Black Madonna

Do you guys still take Lunch to work.?

Brothers if u see 1 of ur male co worker having to buy lunch everyday at work, would u think something is wrong in his house.?

i want to see alot of replys... another classic thread.
I know I have wondered why some men with live in women/wives buy lunch and other women in the office have brought in home cooked for them. so ladies, if you nah send ur man to work with cook food...truss dat a next gyal eenah di office feedin him.

LIONESS onda RISE

i carry sometimes and i bring sometimes..bad thing, SOMETIMES i eat what i bring b4 lunch time and end up having to buy still..lol. just greedy. If its someting gooooood..it burns me knowing its there and i got to go get it...lol

G

Gladiator

If I had better time management skills I would be taking lunch to work but i don't ..so the outcome is always me buying food

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
generally dont feel like leaving my office to get lunch most days so bam... open my fridge and get wht i brought from home... but if i dont feel like carrying sumn.. i buy...