Do you think people can really change?

TC

Steuuuupssss!
You know how it is said that a tiger cannot change its stripes in relation to people not being able to change who they are, what's your take on that?

I believe that people are who they are, and after a certain age and stage if somebody say they are changed, it probably is only to a degree of 10-15% if so much. I say give plenty people who claimed they "changed" enough room and scope and time and you will see the same old person.

Tawk allyuh tawk.

:read:

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
You can't bend the branch when it is passed a certain age or else you may break it.
Bend the branch while it is young and you may get the shape of tree that you want! :drinks:

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Yes, I believe people can and do change. I also believe that people often struggle with making changes because change is not always easy. Of course, some people truly have no intentions in changing for the better though.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i believe that people can change... they have to really want to, or something has to happen to force them to do so though... some people do not want to change so they dont... it's all on the personal whims of the individual..

two people smoke and both find out they have lung cancer

1- cuts out smoking and tries to live a healthier life to spend time with their kids

2 - says eff it im gonna die anyway and smokes till the last day

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Yes, I believe people can and do change. I also believe that people often struggle with making changes because change is not always easy. Of course, some people truly have no intentions in changing for the better though.
You just made me think of Jack Warner! :scratch

Mr Mercy

Banned
People can change, people do change. Better question is 'who should change?'

Sometimes the ones who think others should change are the ones who need mentality or perspective changing.

J

Juan Dan

People can change, people do change. Better question is 'who should change?'

Sometimes the ones who think others should change are the ones who need mentality or perspective changing.
excellent tred
yesyes excellent post
who should change
what is change

what is the highest level a person/human can improve themselves or evolve

yet no the average person does not change
the mind is wired a certain way
trauma or "happiness" can cause changes or force them on
yet those things are temporary as new years resolutions are