Do you think the last Trinidad and Tobago racial census was rigged?

after all it was commisioned under the last UNC govt of 2000, putting the African population in Trinidad and Tobago at 37.5%

I don't think this sounds correct, maybe because some of the people who consider themselves mix actually look more African than anything else.

I trust no census under the UNC

UNC is who again? thats Manning people?
UNC is the Indian party, recently sat maharaj said that the Indian population went up from 40 % to 44 % and because they are the clear majority, the country should be overhauled in terms of resources to the Indians and how their culture is represented, he also insisted that the Indian part of our culture needs more emphasis in how it is marketed to the world, and Tassa needs to be made the second national instrument.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
UNC is the Indian party, recently sat maharaj said that the Indian population went up from 40 % to 44 % and because they are the clear majority, the country should be overhauled in terms of resources to the Indians and how their culture is represented, he also insisted that the Indian part of our culture needs more emphasis in how it is marketed to the world, and Tassa needs to be made the second national instrument.
Sat Maharaj could haul he mudda cyunt wid dat bullshit.

So lemee give alyuh a joke, Sat and nephew Devant came out to attack Sandy for his racial comment on the platform in Tobago where he said if Tobagonians vote TOP, a boat from Calcutta will descend on Tobago. I cyah believe Sat and Devant come out against racism, two of the most racist men

Anyway, the reporters ask Sat what he think about the inequity in certain professions in TRinidad, because he always talking about more East Indian representation in public sector and civil service, he say " anyone can be a doctor or lawyer If they want to, some of the best doctors in the country are Africans, but if some of them only want to beat pan! " lol

dedetriniking

So lemee give alyuh a joke, Sat and nephew Devant came out to attack Sandy for his racial comment on the platform in Tobago where he said if Tobagonians vote TOP, a boat from Calcutta will descend on Tobago. I cyah believe Sat and Devant come out against racism, two of the most racist men

Anyway, the reporters ask Sat what he think about the inequity in certain professions in TRinidad, because he always talking about more East Indian representation in public sector and civil service, he say " anyone can be a doctor or lawyer If they want to, some of the best doctors in the country are Africans, but if some of them only want to beat pan! " lol
Yeah Sat and Devant are racial activists...which is fine...and sometimes there is a need for it.....but racial activists should not be in government.

It would be like putting Jesse Jackson in the US government.