Does Oprah Give Back to The Black Community?

J

Juan Dan

Does she have to? Does she owe her success to them? Inquiring minds would like to know...
is that how one debates an issue?

so your arguement is she doenst have to and owes not her success to him

ok

I feel thats one of the major problems on himix
the women being so damn fiesty and bad tempered and not being able to reason

not all yet too many
people wanna learn something or think differently not argue
at least so I think

I have a few sites that I visit and trust me the major factor in the bullshit is the folks who type for "just net I am not serious" purposes and are not very smart yet a bit hoodrattish

its always fuks things up

str8_talk

Devine
i really do not see why some ppl just dont get up off their bums and stop lookin for handouts.. i think Oprah has done something.. she did infact give back..

but to others, its just not enough..

Oprah dont owe anybody anything!!!

Oneshot

where de crix
well live in a society that people believe in free education, free health care, free housing. what the dude is saying is no different.

LIONESS onda RISE

they shouldnt be looking to Oprah for help or handout..they should instead be looking at thier religious orginizations (maybe the only ppl who got more money den oprah):kicks

black ppl invest more den anyone when it comes to thier churches with time, and money...so if anyone is failing the community on any social level..its the CHURCH..yeah, dem orginazations that raping yall of 10% in the name of religion..yeah..all tax free toooooooo!

INO..there shouldnt be a homeless, hungry or uneducated person anywere in this country becuase the chruches are supposed to be there.. open dem basements for dem ppl. they can sell dinners for thier "building fund"...but ...nevermind

Hotgirl11226

Ball-in-Hand
is that how one debates an issue?

so your arguement is she doenst have to and owes not her success to him

ok

I feel thats one of the major problems on himix
the women being so damn fiesty and bad tempered and not being able to reason

not all yet too many
people wanna learn something or think differently not argue
at least so I think

I have a few sites that I visit and trust me the major factor in the bullshit is the folks who type for "just net I am not serious" purposes and are not very smart yet a bit hoodrattish

its always fuks things up
Asking a question that gets to the root
Of things...um yea, that's how I try to start a discussion. I'm not arguing with anyone or being temperamental. The question of why isn't Oprah giving anything back presupposes that she should do so because of some moral obligation or otherwise. I wasn't trying to be facetious - but maybe you read it that way.

J

Juan Dan

Asking a question that gets to the root
Of things...um yea, that's how I try to start a discussion. I'm not arguing with anyone or being temperamental. The question of why isn't Oprah giving anything back presupposes that she should do so because of some moral obligation or otherwise. I wasn't trying to be facetious - but maybe you read it that way.
oh no it just seemed like you were doing the usual kiss teeth attitude post I expect from a lotta people

like you see a post and you automatically know its something typed with an attitude and not well thought out

for example bloc post about the churches

thats a good one cause it goes to a major problem which is that the church has failed the people for a long time

most black women (black women are the most religious women in merca) WOULD NOT DARE question the church
cause they dumb like they mommas and followers

so that was my point, I wanna read things and know women have sense or are teaching their children good things or not just the normal that they were taught

I think with that we would have better debates and discussions

Its as if one expects an automatic thinking from blak women cause apparently 90% think and act and move the EXACT SAME WAY

hence I wasnt disagreeing or agreeing with your point
just wanted to know it was not typed with attitude

J

Juan Dan

they shouldnt be looking to Oprah for help or handout..they should instead be looking at thier religious orginizations (maybe the only ppl who got more money den oprah):kicks

black ppl invest more den anyone when it comes to thier churches with time, and money...so if anyone is failing the community on any social level..its the CHURCH..yeah, dem orginazations that raping yall of 10% in the name of religion..yeah..all tax free toooooooo!

INO..there shouldnt be a homeless, hungry or uneducated person anywere in this country becuase the chruches are supposed to be there.. open dem basements for dem ppl. they can sell dinners for thier "building fund"...but ...nevermind
I like this post in excellent fashion cause I have long thought that if the church people would have their sevices ON THE STREET
especially in cryme areas AS JESUS WOULD DO
the community would improve greatly
big up fi dat individualistic post
alrite continue onu tred

LIONESS onda RISE

Carlos,

mabye you should stop assuming a person is typing with an attitude...and just take the words as that..words.

becuase we use our keyboard to speak, we cannot hear the tones on one another..its understandable some things will get lost..but when you assume someone is a way, it affects they way you receive that message..and sometimes, its all in your head.

J

Juan Dan

Carlos,

mabye you should stop assuming a person is typing with an attitude...and just take the words as that..words.

becuase we use our keyboard to speak, we cannot hear the tones on one another..its understandable some things will get lost..but when you assume someone is a way, it affects they way you receive that message..and sometimes, its all in your head.
lol
oh you took out the part about me having a problem with your post
lol
listen woman
it was just a simple opinion and I consider it a major problem
and I am sure a lotta men agree with me
the women who love to argue and are fiesty dont have good debates/discussions
its that simple

if you in a house with a man arguing with him, he gonna beat or leave you

thats just the whole point still
you can see the men reasoning and debating at times without fights or fiesty shit
yet a lotta the women are overflowing with that bullshit and its not necessary
thats all i am saying yet comprehend what you will

I was simply attemting to have the discussions/debates improve a bit
unless all thats left is bad attitude gal from housewives of whereever that "represents not black women"

LIONESS onda RISE

I like this post in excellent fashion cause I have long thought that if the church people would have their sevices ON THE STREET
especially in cryme areas AS JESUS WOULD DOthe community would improve greatly
big up fi dat individualistic post
alrite continue onu tred
that is the biggest thing here..dem ppl dont know what jesus would do.

The last time i went into a church, the sermon was about wealth. the preacher man spoke of weath as a blessing from God..Also, stated that poor or not so fortunate ppl..are not serving God so therefore, explains thier circumstances. the man (JA man,) told the congregation that they will have mansions in heaven..(taking out the context of the scripture of build your riches in heaven (or somethign like that)!

Its a shame really. the ppl just give, and give, and give...even when they dont have it to give. (yeah, they twist a scripture bout a old widow giving her last) around to make ppl feel a way.

but ima jump of the church soapbox cuz ppl dont like it when you talk of thier Passta man

LIONESS onda RISE

lol
oh you took out the part about me having a problem with your post
lol
listen woman
it was just a simple opinion and I consider it a major problem
and I am sure a lotta men agree with me
the women who love to argue and are fiesty dont have good debates/discussions
its that simple

if you in a house with a man arguing with him, he gonna beat or leave you

thats just the whole point still
you can see the men reasoning and debating at times without fights or fiesty shit
yet a lotta the women are overflowing with that bullshit and its not necessary
thats all i am saying yet comprehend what you will

I was simply attemting to have the discussions/debates improve a bit
unless all thats left is bad attitude gal from housewives of whereever that "represents not black women"
yes, i did..it certianly seemed so!!

J

Juan Dan

that is the biggest thing here..dem ppl dont know what jesus would do.

The last time i went into a church, the sermon was about wealth. the preacher man spoke of weath as a blessing from God..Also, stated that poor or not so fortunate ppl..are not serving God so therefore, explains thier circumstances. the man (JA man,) told the congregation that they will have mansions in heaven..(taking out the context of the scripture of build your riches in heaven (or somethign like that)!

Its a shame really. the ppl just give, and give, and give...even when they dont have it to give. (yeah, they twist a scripture bout a old widow giving her last) around to make ppl feel a way.

but ima jump of the church soapbox cuz ppl dont like it when you talk of thier Passta man
yup
tradition and CULTure
sad yet its the thinking of the majority
I am very very happy you hold that opinion
opti have a thread bout black people and athiests and its quite sad
no individualism or self thought
yet dont mess up the people tred

J

Juan Dan

yes, i did..it certianly seemed so!!
you can go to any caribbean site and see it dead right now
there are many reasons
yet what is a fact is that at one point all the women on the sites were hot and sexy and highly prized
yet its the ones who the men view as having sense and not just bress and poosy that get any kind of respect
I greatly fear that on here cause its becoming filled with videos of crap and songs and all round bullshit
I can go to a thousand sites and get reasoning on this and that
yet I like himix and I like to see good debates and reasonings