Dont hate me because I am beautiful

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
:rofl: she's reaching with this one. just because a woman is rude to you (or just didn't see you) doesn't have a thing to do with your "beauty."
She is reaching with a lot of it! I will concede that yes ppl can be jealous of u or intimidated by someone's looks. But a lot of that can be based on someone assuming ur are going to be as ass because u use ur looks as currency. If u act like a friendly n warm person regardpess of looks ppl respond to u differently. She misses that aspect.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
you do realize that the U.K is filled with ugly and funny looking people right?

attractiveness IS a rare thing over there....RARE....so yes, she is more attractive than the average British person
I was putting that into perspective, but shoot even the co-host on the show is better looking than her.

Ent! She should reach for a mask or a brown paper bag!
:kicks you made me just choke on my lunch

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
She is reaching with a lot of it! I will concede that yes ppl can be jealous of u or intimidated by someone's looks. But a lot of that can be based on someone assuming ur are going to be as ass because u use ur looks as currency. If u act like a friendly n warm person regardpess of looks ppl respond to u differently. She misses that aspect.
I'll admit I've done it before. They say "Hey Jaz!!!," and I'm like "oh shit there goes so and so." Then pretend that I didn't see or hear her when they insist on approaching me like I need to acknowledge them. :kicks

Minxy

Most of you will never understand it.
Beauty can be burden.

I know.
:lol..........i mean, i don't consider myself a beauty...but im sexy as hell and women HATE it...its pretty retarded and so unnecessary, cause the last thing i want is smaddy else man :brunette:

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I'll admit I've done it before. They say "Hey Jaz!!!," and I'm like "oh shit there goes so and so." Then pretend that I didn't see or hear her when they insist on approaching me like I need to acknowledge them. :kicks
yuh wrong for this! :kicks

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
yuh wrong for this! :kicks
:derisive: I really try not to be anti-social, but jeez people who know me know I like to keep it moving. It's already hard enough for me to stay focused on the small things.