Don't know why the Imps has started a thread about Ella Andall being dead?!

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
That piece ah ch*t start a rumour on a famous artist being dead and instead of drop-kicking his arse you use it as a gotcha moment? Come nah man!
Calm down sir, its Friday. I already addressed VP's thread, now back to my original question....

How is it you see threads and post in said threads by someone you make it known every chance you get, that you've had them on ignore for over a year now.

#WhereTheyDoThatAt??????

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
He did the same thing with Sparrow!

Has he confirmed this as fact?!
I should CONFIRM IT AS FACT?

Maybe you should TELL the MEDIA HOUSE in Trinidad if they had confirmed it as FACT.

I am SIMPLY the MESSENGER and not the SOURCE of her DEATH, KUNTHOLE.

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEE

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
That piece ah ch*t start a rumour on a famous artist being dead and instead of drop-kicking his arse you use it as a gotcha moment? Come nah man!

Maybe you should TELL the MEDIA HOUSE in Trinidad if they had confirmed it as FACT.

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEE

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
How do you see threads made by someone you've had on your ignore list over a year now?????
You have obviously never used the Ignore list facility.

When you have someone on Ignore you can see the name of the threads they have created just as you can see the name of everyone else's threads.
You can also enter their threads but the difference is that you do not see the contents of their posts within their threads or other people's threads.

You can try it out on me if you don't believe me and if it works well for you then you can leave me on Ignore permanently. :D

PS: I placed the Imps on Ignore from April 2012 so by April 2014 this year I will be celebrating two great years of not having to read his BS! :good:

dedetriniking

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEE
The thinking person would post the source of the announcement in the OP and not try to come off like you have first hand knowledge.....but that's the thinking person.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
You have obviously never used the Ignore list facility.

When you have someone on Ignore you can see the name of the threads they have created just as you can see the name of everyone else's threads.
You can also enter their threads but the difference is that you do not see the contents of their posts within their threads or other people's threads.

You can try it out on me if you don't believe and if it works good for you then you can leave me on Ignore. :D
And you don't know the meaning of the word ignore. But I've told you in the past, you're not very bright.

So no scene.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
The thinking person would post the source of the announcement in the OP and not try to come off like you have first hand knowledge.....but that's the thinking person.
Hey DUMBASS, go and FIND OUT why the MEDIA in Trinidad said that she had DIED.

I KNOW that you think that I am GODLY but this is RIDICULOUS.

:kicks:kicks n SMH@the CUNNY believe that VINCYPOWA has such GREAT POWERS that he INFLUENCED the media in Trinidad and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.

You want my AUTOGRAPH, eh HOMEY?

That said; de POOR FELLA said he has me on IGNORE since the days of the dinosaurs but still WRITING THREADS DEDICATED to me. :kicks:kicks

AH GO DEAD OYEEEEEEE

VINCYPOWA, U R ONE POWERFUL and INFLUENTIAL MEMBER OF DA MIX.

AYE PUZZIES, DEDETRINIQUEEN n SOCA-AMATEUR, LET DE POWA OF DE VINCY OCCUPY YOUR MINDS for the DAY.

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEE

dedetriniking

And you don't know the meaning of the word ignore. But I've told you in the past, you're not very bright.

So no scene.
Why do you feel the need to stick up for that piece ah ch*t!? Whatever shortcoming that pro has...and who doesn't....fail in comparison to that ridiculous vincentian.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Why do you feel the need to stick up for that piece ah ch*t!? Whatever shortcoming that pro has...and who doesn't....fail in comparison to that ridiculous vincentian.
How am I sticking up for him? Why didn't you guys exercise common sense and figure out where he got the info from???

You thought he was just watchin up in the sky and got the info from a passing cloud. I have a strong feeling you wouldn't be this vex if it was someone else who had reported the same thing.

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
In VP's defense, anyone following on twitter would see that some big and small artist had RIP Ella Andel and tribute messages.

I got caught as well, in real life I told someone that she died...now have to retract it.

dedetriniking

Hey DUMBASS, go and FIND OUT why the MEDIA in Trinidad said that she had DIED.

I KNOW that you think that I am GODLY but this is RIDICULOUS.

:kicks:kicks n SMH@the CUNNY believe that VINCYPOWA has such GREAT POWERS that he INFLUENCED the media in Trinidad and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.

You want my AUTOGRAPH, eh HOMEY?

That said; de POOR FELLA said he has me on IGNORE since te days of the dinosaurs but still WRITING THREADS DEDICATED to me. :kicks:kicks

AH GO DEAD OYEEEEEEE

VINCYPOWA, U R ONE POWERFUL and INFLUENTIAL MEMBER OF DA MIX.

AYE PUZZIES, DEDETRINIQUEEN n SOCA-AMATEUR, LET DE POWA OF DE VINCY OCCUPY YOUR MINDS for the DAY.

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEE
You just the messenger? Who annointed you messenger of the spurious rumour eh imps? Who appointed you as such.

Its standard practice and common sense that a source is cited when something this serious is being reported.

But you in your warped mind always want to project yourself as much more than you really are posted a malicious rumour as if you have first hand knowledge....and like in so many other cases you end up standing ther with your pants down and your sh*t in your mouth....looking like the loud-mouth ignorant fool that you are.

Bathing in ignorance but happy as a pig in mud with it.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers

So no scene.
Honestly if we went to school together I might have done you a favour and helped you with your home work and you might have ended up a bit brighter than you currently are! :D
I didn't realise that I would have had to explain to you how the Ignore List facility on Imix works and you have been posting here much longer than myself.
I only started posting here in December 2011 even though I was registered as a user many years before that but I guess some people learn much quicker than others as we all have to work with what the Lord has blessed us with. :cool:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Honestly if we went to school together I might have done you a favour and helped you with your home work and you might have ended up a bit brighter than you currently are! :D
I did realise that I would have had to explain to you how the Ignore List facility on Imix works and you have been posting here much longer than myself.
I only started posting here in December 2011 even though I was registered as a user many years before that but I guess some people learn much quicker than others as we have to work with what the Lord has blessed us with. :cool:
Help me with my homework?!

Says the guy who states someone is being quoted indirectly, even though they're being interviewed???? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Where they do that at......