Don't know why the Imps has started a thread about Ella Andall being dead?!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
You just the messenger? Who annointed you messenger of the spurious rumour eh imps? Who appointed you as such.

Its standard practice and common sense that a source is cited when something this serious is being reported.

But you in your warped mind always want to project yourself as much more than you really are posted a malicious rumour as if you have first hand knowledge....and like in so many other cases you end up standing ther with your pants down and your sh*t in your mouth....looking like the loud-mouth ignorant fool that you are.

Bathing in ignorance but happy as a pig in mud with it.
If it is STANDARD PRACTICE, how come the MEDIA in Trinidad did not CHECK OUT the SOURCE before they SPLASH IT ALL OVER the INTERNET?

That said; I am ANNOINTED the MESSENGER by the mere fact that you and the other DUMBASS, who claims he has me on ignore, but is still creating threads about me, are even talking about my thread.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEE

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
In VP's defense, anyone following on twitter would see that some big and small artist had RIP Ella Andel and tribute messages.

I got caught as well, in real life I told someone that she died...now have to retract it.
These TWO DUMBASSES, DEDETRINOQUEEN and SOCA-AMATUER are so TRAUMATIZED, JEALOUS and ENVIOUS of my INFLUENCE that they are even WILLING to MAKE themselves LOOK like PRICKS in front of everyone.

If you listen to those TWO FOOLS, you would SWEAR that it was VINCYPOWA who SPREAD what has turned out to be a rumor in TRINIDAD and social media sites, like Facebook and Twitter, which thousands upon thousands of people were DISCUSSING.

Like I said, I know I am GODLY in these fools eyes and minds, but this is RIDICILOUS.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEE

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Help me with my homework?!

Says the guy who states someone is being quoted indirectly, even though they're being interviewed???? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Where they do that at......
I actually contacted Peter Ray Blood about the article via both a phone call and an email and to my surprise he said that he never attended the Soca Monarch drawing of positions. Apparently it was another reporter who attended the Draw and the information gathered was passed on to him and he used it to write his report.

When I asked him if he knew what the current legal situation with Farmer's song was he basically said as far as he is aware the issue was settled between the parties based upon the fact that the original song was written by Ghost Writers in April 2012 before TJ used the chorus to compose his version.

That was enough info for me at that point as all I wanted was to establish to myself if the new song was legally Farmer's and that he was doing nothing wrong legally by singing and promoting it.

I did not post anything on the board because I knew you would try to doubt me and argue about it and at the end of the day I investigated the issue out of my own curiosity and not to prove anything to you or anyone else.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I am currently listening to WACK 90.1 FM and just heard them announce that Ella Andall is alive and kicking!! :good:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I actually contacted Peter Ray Blood about the article via both a phone call and an email and to my surprise he said that he never attended the Soca Monarch drawing of positions. Apparently it was another reporter who attended the Draw and the information gathered was passed to by him and he used it to write his report.

When I asked him if he knew what the current legal situation with Farmer's song was he basically said as far as he is aware the issue was settled between the parties based upon the fact that the original song was written by Ghost Writers in April 2012 before TJ used the chorus to compose his version.

That was enough for me as at that point I established to myself that the new song was legally Farmer's and he was doing nothing wrong legally in singing and promoting it.

I did not post anything on the form because I knew you would try to doubt me and argue about it and at the end of the day I investigated the issue out of my own curiosity and not to prove anything to you either way.
So let me get this straight....

- You talked to the reporter
- He admitted he did not conduct the interview
- The papers printed an article he did not conduct, but the information came from someone else
- Then tells you he believes what Farmer said..again even though 1) He did not conduct the interview 2) He wasn't even fcukin dey

You sir are a fcukin liar and a idiot of epic proportion. You had a right not to post that mess you just stated...because anybody who has the capacity to walk and chew gum at the same damn time...will know you full of sh!t

Someone should contact the report in truth and send him this dribble you just posted. You too old for this foolishness. It would have been easier for you to admit , you dug a hole for yourself where there was no climbing out of.

If you tell people to run...they should stand up

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
This goes out to...well you know who you are :good:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j8vmsvq7yKw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
So let me get this straight....

- You talked to the reporter
- He admitted he did not conduct the interview
- The papers printed an article he did not conduct, but the information came from someone else
- Then tells you he believes what Farmer said..again even though 1) He did not conduct the interview 2) He wasn't even fcukin dey

You sir are a fcukin liar and a idiot of epic proportion. You had a right not to post that mess you just stated...because anybody who has the capacity to walk and chew gum at the same damn time...will know you full of sh!t

Someone should contact the report in truth and send him this dribble you just posted. You too old for this foolishness. It would have been easier for you to admit , you dug a hole for yourself where there was no climbing out of.

If you tell people to run...they should stand up
As I said nothing to prove to you.
Peter Ray Blood provided me with enough information when I contacted him to satisfy my curiosity on the issue. Don't care one fart if you believe me or not.

But maybe you may wish to contact him yourself to hear him repeat exactly what he told me since you are convinced that I am lying. Tell him your call is in reference to a phone call and email he got from Soca Professor a Trini radio DJ based in London on Monday 3rd February.

Here is his phone no. 623 8870/9 Extension 2705.

You can also email him first at bloodline@guardian.co.tt like I did so that he will be expecting your phone call. He is a pleasant fellow to talk to and won't bite you so no need to find a reason not to call.

PS: In fact anyone and not just Mrs. Know it all Campbell is welcomed to contact Peter Ray Blood as she is quite likely to duck out of making a simple phone call to confirm some facts as she prefers gossip.

dedetriniking

These TWO DUMBASSES, DEDETRINOQUEEN and SOCA-AMATUER are so TRAUMATIZED, JEALOUS and ENVIOUS of my INFLUENCE that they are even WILLING to MAKE themselves LOOK like PRICKS in front of everyone.

If you listen to those TWO FOOLS, you would SWEAR that it was VINCYPOWA who SPREAD what has turned out to be a rumor in TRINIDAD and social media sites, like Facebook and Twitter, which thousands upon thousands of people were DISCUSSING.

Like I said, I know I am GODLY in these fools eyes and minds, but this is RIDICILOUS.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEE
Jackarse you didn't spread the rumour? Man you can't be that stupid.

YOu absolutely assisted in spreading the rumour.

Just go off in a corner and put some plumbers tape on your big stupid mouth and keep quiet as you have no ground to stand on. You weren't even smart enough to say that you heard on the radio or read somewhere. You started a thread as though it was gospel....as though you were at her death bed when she took her last breathe.

You stoopid piece ah ch*t!

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
As I said nothing to prove to you.
Peter Ray Blood provided me with enough information when I contacted him to satisfy my curiosity on the issue. Don't care one fart if you believe me or not.

But maybe you may wish to contact him yourself to hear him repeat exactly what he told me since you are convinced that I am lying. Tell him your call is in reference to a phone call and email he got from Soca Professor a Trini radio DJ based in London on Monday 3rd February.

Here is his phone no. 623 8870/9 Extension 2705.

You can also email him first at bloodline@guardian.co.tt like I did so that he will be expecting your phone call. He is a pleasant fellow to talk to and won't bite you so no need to find a reason not to call.
Ahhh...you just didn't realize at the moment that "indirect quote" :rofl: nonsense ...would cause your mouth to write a check your ass couldn't cash.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Ahhh...you just didn't realize at the moment that "indirect quote" :rofl: nonsense ...would cause your mouth to write a check your ass couldn't cash.
Once again I don't give a fart what you believe but if anyone else doubts that I contacted Peter Ray Blood on Monday 3rd February and that he clarified the issue to me about Farmer Nappy's song then they don't have to take my word for it.

Anyone can contact Peter Ray Blood of the Trinidad Guardian right now on 623 8870/9 Ext. 2705 or via email on bloodline@guardian.co.tt if they are scared to talk to him directly on the phone.

Best regards! :good:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Once again I don't give a fart what you believe but if anyone else doubts that I contacted Peter Ray Blood on Monday 3rd February and that he clarified the issue to me about Farmer Nappy's song then they don't have to take my word for it.

Anyone can contact Peter Ray Blood of the Trinidad Guardian right now on 623 8870/9 Ext. 2705 or via email on bloodline@guardian.co.tt if they are scared to talk to him directly on the phone.

Best regards! :good:
Once again, this is where your comprehension skills or the lack there of come into play.

If you really didn't give a flying fug...then why respond???

This is a classic case of people who quick to tell you "I don't care"...clear sign of they really do.

Say hello to William and Kate for me...give baby Georgie ah big kiss

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Once again, this is where your comprehension skills or the lack there of come into play.

If you really didn't give a flying fug...then why respond???

This is a classic case of people who quick to tell you "I don't care"...clear sign of they really do.

Say hello to William and Kate for me...give baby Georgie ah big kiss
Because I want others to clearly see that I am speaking the truth and for them to realise what a time wasting fool that you can sometimes be. :beach:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Because I want others to clearly see that I am speaking the truth and for them to realise what a time wasting fool that you can sometimes be. :beach:
NewsFlash: Just because you repeat something (in your case - type it several times) does not make it true.

One thing I will say...If stupidity is a boat, you sailing on it sink or float.

If you allow a fool to waste your time, that makes you a cunnyhole.

Cheerio pip pip!