Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches

Inquistive

NYC posters, come off Imix and take a train trip to the city to enjoy one of these.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-rrx45acw-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Thanks for typing ice cream, opti. Now I'm going to get some. Coffe flavored with choc and some chips ahoy.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i just showed my friend literally two mins ago.. my freezer .. i have 8 different types of ice cream lol..

i love these flavors from this website .. Jeni.... Flavors
dannnnng girl! 8!!! LOL. i only have 3. those jenis ice creams sound and look good. next time i hit whole foods, i'll try one. thanks for the link! and thanks LR b/c now i want more ice cream. dagnabit!!!!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea they taste reaaaaaaaaaaaaally good... you should try the sweet corn and blackberry or whatever the name is.. very good fresh ice cream..... i love them.. they are like 11/12 a pint but say what... there's also a place that makes custom made ice cream for you.. you can make your own flavor.. i will find the link..

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
@ Poca! i am not really an ice cream person but i like how cake and ice cream tastes together...figure this would taste similar plus i loooove donuts...

Poca

I just think that if someone wants to put all this calorie at one in his body it's best to eat a nice gourmet meal with some good wine. But that's me... Also, I'm not fond of cakes and ice cream.

@ Poca! i am not really an ice cream person but i like how cake and ice cream tastes together...figure this would taste similar plus i loooove donuts...

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
you dont like ice cream shawtie 0_o .. where you gettin donuts from in tnt by the way? donut boys?
ill eat ice cream esp if is guinness ice cream but it if i never ate it again i wouldnt miss it....i doh really eat donuts from there, prefer to get them in hi lo bakery as the texture is more "cakey" like donuts u get in the states....

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
oh i know wha you mean.. consistency of cake and donuts is important to me.. i like them brownies that are between cakey and chewy.. and they melt in your mouth.. *goes off to fridge*

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
I just think that if someone wants to put all this calorie at one in his body it's best to eat a nice gourmet meal with some good wine. But that's me... Also, I'm not fond of cakes and ice cream.
Good that you don't have a sweet tooth.

:( I do.

But not for donut ice cream.

I like cake that hot with the ice cream melting on top. The two different sensations of hot and cold plus sweet always wicked.