Dougla Dedication

Celebrate the beauty of Caribbean Dougla women, Dougla haters, eat your heart out, Opti go like dis thread.

Guyanese Dougla

Trini Dougla

Jamaican Dougla

Last edited:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
and to anybody outside of the carib..thats what they are!!!

oh..and yeah!! there is no such thing as a dougla (outside of trinidad)
how dare you disgrace their other ethnic backgrounds!!! don't you know that you're not supposed to be doing that in the new world?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
honestly.. i dont know why you insist on coming and telling everybody they look black to you.. this is a CARIBBEAN message board.. so obviously there is context.. outside of Trinidad, there is biracial/multiracial.. that does exist.. so you could could call a pomerac, an otaheite apple.. that doesnt change what it is.. sorry.

LIONESS onda RISE

honestly.. i dont know why you insist on coming and telling everybody they look black to you.. this is a CARIBBEAN message board.. so obviously there is context.. outside of Trinidad, there is biracial/multiracial.. that does exist.. so you could could call a pomerac, an otaheite apple.. that doesnt change what it is.. sorry.
i come in and say it ...becuase they look black to me thats why...and this is a carib board..but your ass dont live in the carib..and neither do most imixers..sooooooooo!!..:kicks

they look BLACK!!!

Inquistive

i come in and say it ...becuase they look black to me thats why...and this is a carib board..but your ass dont live in the carib..and neither do most imixers..sooooooooo!!..:kicks

they look BLACK!!!
Vashtie Kola looks black to you?

She's an Indian.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
They aight

I don't think Vashtie is a Dougla. I believe she's full Indian.
yep at least judging from her family photos I've seen

u might have more luck including Kesh actually nah she may be indian and white.

NASDAQ

and to anybody outside of the carib..thats what they are!!!

oh..and yeah!! there is no such thing as a dougla (outside of trinidad)
GUYANA...have dougla people too that's all i will say.

Last edited:

Namey Namey

Don't worry ladyrastafari, we won't mistake you for being black.

Missmayling

they look BLACK!!!
WTF??? no need to insult these Trinidadian and Guyanese Dougla people so, when you know they look Indian. Just look pon them nose,hair and mustaches. In JA those women are Black like a red chick.

BABYLOC, this is not the stupid one drop American system, people are free to represent their ethnic mix, I will do a thread for the Afro Caribean women, these women are clearly mixed, you see it in their hair, nose and facial features.

This is not about dissing anyone, just enjoy beauty.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
nameyname or whatever the hell u call yourself.. you can "mistake" me for whatever you wish.. dont change anything... *shrug*... its just so hilarious to see the SAME posters rush up in here every time.. oh she looks BLACK to me! yea.. and? are you the judge, jury and executioner? if not, step aside lol.. people acting like because something looks a particular way to them, thats what it is.. hell, some "soul" food looks like shit to me, is it shit? lol.. or it's just not to my taste!