Dougla Dedication

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
What did they call black people? You tell me.
SMH

Again, why don't you show me the N-WORD used UNIVERSALLY BACK in the 1800's in JAPAN, CHINA, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, FRANCE, GERMANY, SPAIN, ITALY, etc.

If you DO NOT KNOW the ANSWER, just say that you do not KNOW. Do not ask me a RHETORICAL question.

G

Gladiator

I'm glad i don't live in a little caged caribbean community like most of y'all..Most of the world don't know and dont care for these petty topics. Topics that really have little impact on society lmao

Lucianite

I'm glad i don't live in a little caged caribbean community like most of y'all..Most of the world don't know and dont care for these petty topics. Topics that really have little impact on society lmao

???

Race is American as apple pie.
And. has had a profound. Effect

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
wait nah VP really feel that by emphasising the origin of the word dougla people will feel bad about it?? lol.. hilarious... not anymore than anybody from the diaspora would feel proud to keep calling themselves africans when africans in africa really think of them as the descendents of slaves..

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
wait nah VP really feel that by emphasising the origin of the word dougla people will feel bad about it?? lol.. hilarious... not anymore than anybody from the diaspora would feel proud to keep calling themselves africans when africans in africa really think of them as the descendents of slaves..
INDOS are DESCENDANTS of SLAVES aka INDENTURED SERVANTS.

By the way, HI MONGREL.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
no, but you do live in a country where african americans are sidelined and marginalized as not even being worth enough to call out FEMA for during a natural disaster...

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Yep... some are... but it's not the same... definetely not the same... they were allowed to keep their cultures, families etc.....
SMH

When it comes to CULTURE in the AMERICAS, there is the CULTURE of PEOPLE of AFRICAN DESCENT and there are the OTHERS.

In other words, there is NO CULTURE and there will be NO CULTURE more DOMINANT and INFLUENTIAL than that of people of AFRICAN DESCENT, PERIOD, in any part of the AMERICAS.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
if you say so vp... however, that is precisely the culture that has been wiped out and scattered to the winds in any part of the americas... most folks dont even know where their ethnic origins and lineage are where africa is concerned but can go back generations to other heritages.. and that, in itself is sad..

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
if you say so vp... however, that is precisely the culture that has been wiped out and scattered to the winds in any part of the americas... most folks dont even know where their ethnic origins and lineage are where africa is concerned but can go back generations to other heritages.. and that, in itself is sad..
DO U KNOW your RELATIVES in INDIA?

Do U SPEAK the LANGUAGE OF YOUR INDIAN ANCESTORS that CAME OVER HERE on BOATS as SLAVES?

DO U KNOW EXACTLY where in INDIA YOUR INDIAN ANCESTORS were from?

DO YOU KNOW THE NAME of your INDIAN ANCESTORS?

DO YOU KNOW which DALIT TRIBE your INDIAN ANCESTORS came from?

Last edited:
G

Gladiator

no, but you do live in a country where african americans are sidelined and marginalized as not even being worth enough to call out FEMA for during a natural disaster...
I did not mention african americans so your personal issues with african americans have been showcased. Lets not even get into the racial divide in Trinidad..because that topic will not only make y'all Trinis traumatized but display how y'all live in denial..

Inquistive

DO U KNOW your RELATIVES in INDIA?

Do U SPEAK the LANGUAGE OF YOUR INDIAN ANCESTORS that CAME OVER HERE on BOATS as SLAVES?

DO U KNOW EXACTLY where in INDIA YOUR INDIAN ANCESTORS were from?

DO YOU KNOW THE NAME of your INDIAN ANCESTORS?

DO YOU KNOW which DALIT TRIBE your INDIAN ANCESTORS came from?
Same could be asked about your African ancestry

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
No

The Indians kept their names and religion. Many can even trace back their family through records.
SMH

LQQK, U DO NOT know what U R TALKING about.

For EXAMPLE, do you think the "MAHARAJ" name in TRINIDAD is AUTHENTIC?

Moreover, how many INDOS on IMIX WORSHIP COWS, RATS and MONKEYS?

No

The Indians kept their names and religion. Many can even trace back their family through records.
Panday (former TNT prime ministers) went to India and found his ancestors, Blacks would find that difficult to do.

seriously, why VP see dissing otha races as a way of fostering Black self worth or pride? really VP? u are dumb as fuk!n fu!k

Lucianite

SMH

So basically the INDOs and AFROs are in the SAME BOAT?
yes so lets move on - wE have a common oppressor!!!!

Indians are Africans - life started in Africaa and migrated to India....

We de same

Episode 1 | The Story of India - Timeline | PBS

The first human migrations out of Africa are thought to have taken place 70,000 years ago. Migrants gradually made their way down India's coast over a few thousand years. The migration was possible because sea levels were 200 feet lower then they are now, allowing travel via long-since submerged land bridges. The migrants' descendants have been identified by DNA markers as far north as the Pakistani coast and as far south as the Kallar tribe on the Kerala coast in modern India, where entire villages share ancient DNA strains. Along India's west coast there remain pockets of tribal peoples who may have descended from these first human migrations. Until the modern age they have remained largely self-contained, endogamous (marrying within the tribe), physically distinctive in appearance and outside the Hindu caste system. Many retain their own languages, which are distinct from the main Northern and Southern Indian language groups.