Dougla Dedication

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Panday (former TNT prime ministers) went to India and found his ancestors, Blacks would find that difficult to do.

seriously, why VP see dissing otha races as a way of fostering Black self worth or pride? really VP? u are dumb as fuk!n fu!k
SMH

So now I am DISSING other RACES and no ONE is DISSING the BLACK RACE?

Again, MAHARAJ is a name that INDO Trinis gave themselves so as to make themselves FEEL like they're part of the BRAHMIN class.

TOO BAD the SILLY INDOS do not know that a BRAHMIN would not have been SENT as SLAVES to WORK in the CAIN FIELDS of TRINIDAD.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
yes so lets move on - wE have a common oppressor!!!!

Indians are Africans - life started in Africaa and migrated to India....

We de same

Episode 1 | The Story of India - Timeline | PBS

The first human migrations out of Africa are thought to have taken place 70,000 years ago. Migrants gradually made their way down India's coast over a few thousand years. The migration was possible because sea levels were 200 feet lower then they are now, allowing travel via long-since submerged land bridges. The migrants' descendants have been identified by DNA markers as far north as the Pakistani coast and as far south as the Kallar tribe on the Kerala coast in modern India, where entire villages share ancient DNA strains. Along India's west coast there remain pockets of tribal peoples who may have descended from these first human migrations. Until the modern age they have remained largely self-contained, endogamous (marrying within the tribe), physically distinctive in appearance and outside the Hindu caste system. Many retain their own languages, which are distinct from the main Northern and Southern Indian language groups.
I do not OBJECT to the HIGHLIGHTED.

Stagga_Dagga

Habitual Enabler
I cyah even bother with these threads anymore. Too many wiki-geneologists going off on tangents and racewar mongers stirring the pot.

Me just wah see woman.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I did not mention african americans so your personal issues with african americans have been showcased. Lets not even get into the racial divide in Trinidad..because that topic will not only make y'all Trinis traumatized but display how y'all live in denial..
i have no personal issues with african americans, quite the contrary. i see them for who they show themselves to be.. i don't try to extrapolate my personal idiosyncrasies unto them... as a group they are one thing, as individual persons they are another.. the trick is to not let the group be defined by the individuals and vice versa.. if you and others of your ilk have not learned how to do this by now then that's unfortunate... african americans are like any other group in society...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
DO U KNOW your RELATIVES in INDIA?

Do U SPEAK the LANGUAGE OF YOUR INDIAN ANCESTORS that CAME OVER HERE on BOATS as SLAVES?

DO U KNOW EXACTLY where in INDIA YOUR INDIAN ANCESTORS were from?

DO YOU KNOW THE NAME of your INDIAN ANCESTORS?

DO YOU KNOW which DALIT TRIBE your INDIAN ANCESTORS came from?
lol.... you assume a lot of things with these questions.. lol.. you speak as though the indian generations were hundreds of years ago... if my grandmother is subcontinental Indian, then what? all of your theories up there go to waste?? lol..

Inquistive

lol.... you assume a lot of things with these questions.. lol.. you speak as though the indian generations were hundreds of years ago... if my grandmother is subcontinental Indian, then what? all of your theories up there go to waste?? lol..
Indians migrated in the 20th century too?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
they still migrating from india to all over the place right? so really.. think about that question a few mins..... you feel every indian who leave india leave only during the period of indentureship? if so.. i've got a bridge here for cheap..

Inquistive

they still migrating from india to all over the place right? so really.. think about that question a few mins..... you feel every indian who leave india leave only during the period of indentureship? if so.. i've got a bridge here for cheap..

*hands up*

I was just asking.

G

Gladiator

i have no personal issues with african americans, quite the contrary. i see them for who they show themselves to be.. i don't try to extrapolate my personal idiosyncrasies unto them... as a group they are one thing, as individual persons they are another.. the trick is to not let the group be defined by the individuals and vice versa.. if you and others of your ilk have not learned how to do this by now then that's unfortunate... african americans are like any other group in society...
Why are you explaining this to me ? You referred to african americans when no one mentioned them, showing your personal issues. Write this again on piece of paper and read it to yourself in the mirror before you make another generalization, so I will not have to call you out again

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Why are you explaining this to me ? You referred to african americans when no one mentioned them, showing your personal issues. Write this again on piece of paper and read it to yourself in the mirror before you make another generalization, so I will not have to call you out again
maybe you believe that you are calling me out, if that's your perception then i'mma let you have it... other than that, african americans are generally not, on my radar. sorry to disappoint.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
ENOUGH of the IDLE CHATTER, just ANSWER the QUESTIONS POSED to U.

slimjimpencil

LIONESS onda RISE

maybe you believe that you are calling me out, if that's your perception then i'mma let you have it... other than that, african americans are generally not, on my radar. sorry to disappoint.
as the largest grouo of blacjs in this country...not on the radar?

:lol: she was a silly trick! Outside of flatbush ave west indians ( besides jamaicsns) aint on
ANYONES radar