Engaged/Married women...

Ras_Apache

Thanks hon, engaged 2 weeks now.
The date is TBD but let's just say it will most likely be very FESTIVE! (hint hint)
DAMN! does that mean that it is too late for me to "hit it"?

congrats. WARNING, DO NOT REGISTER FOR ANYTHING THAT IS LESS THAN $200. MAKE THE FACKERS COMING TO YOUR WEDDING STEP UP AND BUY SOMETHING EXPENSIVE OR GIVE ATLEAST $150 IN CASH!

sexycuban

He had no interest whasooooo ever. He got bored but every once in a while he would pop up and tell me something was ugly or did not match

i ended up deleting it and we ditched the big wedding and just went to city hall we r deciding whether we should do the religous ceremony and reception

CARAMELSISTA

Did you go with your fiance to register for your wedding gifts?

If so, did u guys butt heads a lot on what to buy or did he just leave it up to you and found a seat?
nah only for the bridal shower we made a registry. He was miserable as all hell cause he didn't want to be there. But no gifts at the wedding it was monetary.

BTW Congrads!! :yahoo: it's about time already! :D when the baby coming?

brownskintrini

nah only for the bridal shower we made a registry. He was miserable as all hell cause he didn't want to be there. But no gifts at the wedding it was monetary.

BTW Congrads!! :yahoo: it's about time already! :D when the baby coming?
Thanks babes!!

LOL...if you know how many people ask dat question!

I tell them gimme at least a year.

People say they give us 6 months.:this:

JACHINYGAL

Retired Imixer
Congratulations!!!

Well we did not register anywhere...we both felt the same way...I like gifts from the heart so I felt if someone wanted to get me something they should but what they feel is best...it's a GIFT...We have the house already and everything we needed...we recieved lots of monetary gifts and we didn't put anything on the invites....

It was nice ..been almost a year and we still getting envelopes...:)

Congratulations!!!

Well we did not register anywhere...we both felt the same way...I like gifts from the heart so I felt if someone wanted to get me something they should but what they feel is best...it's a GIFT...We have the house already and everything we needed...we recieved lots of monetary gifts and we didn't put anything on the invites....

It was nice ..been almost a year and we still getting envelopes...:)
Nice.... I think most likely thats the route I'm going to take if that day ever comes.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Did you go with your fiance to register for your wedding gifts?

If so, did u guys butt heads a lot on what to buy or did he just leave it up to you and found a seat?
Yea we went together and he was into it more than me. He was getting me damn vex lol. I tried not to pick very expensive things, i splurged on some things, but most of the things I got at a reasonable price. Mister wanted to scan Polo undies and an XBOX u know i had to grab that scanner before he fleck up we damn registry and we aint get nothing. Now all I gotta do is sit and wait for the day of the wedding to see what we get. I just love opening gifts :kicks

Congrats againg Brownskin!!!! :drinks:

1trini-gyal

if ah rude ah rude
WOW...look at all of allyuh almost married people...congrats brownskin, jachiney, val3nie...but wha de ass goin on...I rhell doin something wrong...allyuh hook up a course fuh meh nah :this:

Nica

SAINTSational
congrats brownskintrini!!!

Val ah talk to you already but congrats again sweetie!!

L O S T
WOW...look at all of allyuh almost married people...congrats brownskin, jachiney, val3nie...but wha de ass goin on...I rhell doin something wrong...allyuh hook up a course fuh meh nah :this:
:acute:
that is because no matter how much I beg you buff me

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Oooh congrats Brownskin and all newly engaged ladies! Yes I say let him handle the outdoor/electronics dept. and you take care of household/necessities..