Sunday Aug-17

13:30 Liverpool v Southampton Anfield
16:00 Newcastle v Man City St. James' Park

Monday Aug-18

20:00 Burnley v Chelsea Turf Moor

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Man U first home opener lost since 1972 LOL
I dunno what happen to my team, these fellas slacking big time. We need to revamp. Everybody was blaming Moyes when I said time and time again Moyes was just half of the blame, Fellas just pulling stones on the pitch. United will rise again.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
I dunno what happen to my team, these fellas slacking big time. We need to revamp. Everybody was blaming Moyes when I said time and time again Moyes was just half of the blame, Fellas just pulling stones on the pitch. United will rise again.
Apart from two young kids the side looks exactly like the hapless team from last year.
They developed a culture of losing that continues.
All summer and no real signings. Herrera doesn't look interested.
Van Gaal needs to clean house. Get rid of 90% of them.

Its uncanny how Van Gaal's press conference was almost identical to what Moyes used to give. "They guys did it all but we didn't get the result"

DSP

Heri
I'm so overloaded with what to watch NFL, EPL, La Liga, NCAA... big weekend going into all seasons

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
Balotelli back in the Prem!!!! Replaces Suarez

Good move for Liverpool...glad to see him on a team that can actually do damage in the Champions League...and good to see him back in the Prem...Italian football ain't gonna make him better.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Good move for Liverpool...glad to see him on a team that can actually do damage in the Champions League...and good to see him back in the Prem...Italian football ain't gonna make him better.
Do damage to whom? That squad is way too thin on quality after the 1st XI