EUROPE n AMERICA, GIVE BACK AFRICA ITS ANCIENT ARTIFACTS

Oneshot

where de crix
why? :scratch

PS: nice to see you still alive
na.. i wasnt suggesting that

just mean to say, african politics is rife with religious influences that seek to destroy anything that is against their faith.

more recently in mali, with timbuktu librarries

cant remember if it was uganda or kenya there were politicians who were supporting the destruction of fossils, because didnt follow with some evangelical teaching that the world is 6000 years old.

at least in the West, we are secular enough to appreciate other ideas.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

just mean to say, african politics is rife with religious influences that seek to destroy anything that is against their faith.

cant remember if it was uganda or kenya there were politicians who were supporting the destruction of fossils, because didnt follow with some evangelical teaching that the world is 6000 years old.

What politics are you referring to?

The SITUATION in MALI has nothing to do with politics but more to do with foreign islamic groups invading the North and instituting their form of Sharia Law

Mr. Friday

never thought ah wudda hear mihself sayin dis eh but de way how dey try and loot in Egypt not to long ago and how dem cvnts in Mali destroy precious artifacts ah wah agree with oneshot in my thinkin that currently them historical artifacts and them are way more safer in de west yes...fuh de moment

is hundreds of years some of these artifacts been stolen from Africa buh me en go dig no hurrass if de west holds on for another 50yrs(or however long) by that time hopefully the whole continent would have gotten their act together in terms of respecting and protecting historical items

Oneshot

where de crix
What politics are you referring to?

The SITUATION in MALI has nothing to do with politics but more to do with foreign islamic groups invading the North and instituting their form of Sharia Law
Jed you know exactly where I am coming from, every country is not the same, they are not all stable. Is one thing to say you going to return artifacts to Ghana, Zimbabwe, Ethopia, but you cannot say the same about Somali, or even Libya currently.

DSP

Heri

Jed you know exactly where I am coming from, every country is not the same, they are not all stable. Is one thing to say you going to return artifacts to Ghana, Zimbabwe, Ethopia, but you cannot say the same about Somali, or even Libya currently.
Here you say they're not all the same, but in your previous statement you lump them all in one category. Furthermore I never heard of any story of politicians calling for destruction of fossils.

You guys always use this flawed logic, when in the west you have artifacts being stolen, copied, and resold to highest bidder.

I could give just as many random examples of fringe religious foolishness anywhere in the world and tie that to my point.

Oneshot

where de crix
Here you say they're not all the same, but in your previous statement you lump them all in one category. Furthermore I never heard of any story of politicians calling for destruction of fossils.
I could give just as many random examples of fringe religious foolishness anywhere in the world and tie that to my point.
fair is fair. i didnt mean to clump all states together, but just trying to highlight you cant say handover artifacts, with concerning yourself of the state of the artifacts.

You guys always use this flawed logic, when in the west you have artifacts being stolen, copied, and resold to highest bidder.
funny enough, that was thing I was worried about.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
SMH

So, you're SAYING that NOW that SOMALI is becoming a STABLE NATION that whatever ARTIFACTS that may have been REMOVED by whatever EUROPEAN COUNTRY or America should now RETURN?