Ever text the wrong person?

Dr Insane

I have 2 persons in my phone with the same name and I put lil stars to differentiate the 2. I got a lil distracted an text the wrong one some freaky talk nuh. Talk about damage control next Gyal nuh even reply I know she rel vex knowing her smh.

text my college schoolmate, my bank card info, verification code everything, it was meant for my sister :(

she said "dont worry I did not see anything, I deleted it so fast"

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Yeah I have recently, but that was because it's was from a previous text. At least my mom was cool, and got rid of them. Lol

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
The first time in my life, it happened a few days ago. It was a case of talking abt a person, but mistakenly sending it to the person you're talking about. It was a derogatory statement, I was making abt the person in good fun & humor.

Good thing, I had asked them a ques. just b4 that rude text, in which they didn't answer...so I re-text the ques. immediately, after the wrong text was sent. The person, thought I was making fun of them for not answering my question quick enough. They thought it was witty and had a good laugh, sharing the laugh with others.

dodged that bullet, greatly....

:rofl:

Dr Insane

The first time in my life, it happened a few days ago. It was a case of talking abt a person, but mistakenly sending it to the person you're talking about. It was a derogatory statement, I was making abt the person in good fun & humor.

Good thing, I had asked them a ques. just b4 that rude text, in which they didn't answer...so I re-text the ques. immediately, after the wrong text was sent. The person, thought I was making fun of them for not answering my question quick enough. They thought it was witty and had a good laugh, sharing the laugh with others.

dodged that bullet, greatly....

:rofl:
:kicks :kicks