exorcisms.....do you believe in it?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Watching American story asylum and they doing one .......made me think about when this kinda thing was frequent....I think the Catholic church has specific rites for this......

Would. You want to be present for one?

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Watching American story asylum and they doing one .......made me think about when this kinda thing was frequent....I think the Catholic church has specific rites for this......

Would. You want to be present for one?
When I was small I attended a Pentecostal church revival
and a lady got up to be prayed for... when minister and elders laid hands on she the woman started throwing up snakes...not one not or two snakes LR :no2: but multiple long ass snakes and then she passed out !!! strangest thing nobody was scared or startled they killed the snakes and just kept singing praising speaking in tongues..normal normal...I was horrified

:eek: This was my exact face!!

I don't want to ever want to be present during an exorcism
demons have a habit of fleeing and trying to jump in the next body cause they have none of their own

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
and a lady got up to be prayed for... when minister and elders laid hands on she the woman started throwing up snakes...not one not or two snakes LR :no2: but multiple long ass snakes and then she passed out !!! strangest thing nobody was scared or startled they killed the snakes and just kept singing praising speaking in tongues..normal normal...I was horrified

demons have a habit of fleeing and trying to jump in the next body cause they have none of their own
what in the?!?!?? throwing up snakes! craziness! if i saw that today i'd have to run out. :eek: is right

U sure that wasn't a lucid dream?

TC

Steuuuupssss!

Is snakes you say you know! Snakes!!!!
I en able! I am not scared of snakes and I woulda drop down dead if I witnessed such a thing!

As it stands I would not like to be present at an exorcism.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers

that sounds so cool

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
U sure that wasn't a lucid dream?
I was 10 years old and it is clear to me as if it happened yesterday..
it gives me goosebumps just remembering it... it was not a magic show and I wasn't sleep... if you ever attended a revival it would be hard to do so with the amount of singing, dancing and praising go on... I asked my mom on the backstory on the lady today .. apparently she had multiple personality disorder..she was always talking to herself and in different voices...her concerned family brought her to the revival hoping maybe the church could help ...I don't know if they expected what happened next but like I said the other church folk standing around didn't look startled or surprised when she started :feelsick the snakes....maybe there is a scientific explanation for what occurred :dntknw:....all I know I don't play when it comes to dealing with spirits good or bad ones...nor do I want to ever be present if someone is trying to conjure one or cast one out!!

Vivaa

I was 10 years old and it is clear to me as if it happened yesterday..
it gives me goosebumps just remembering it... it was not a magic show and I wasn't sleep... if you ever attended a revival it would be hard to do so with the amount of singing, dancing and praising go on... I asked my mom on the backstory on the lady today .. apparently she had multiple personality disorder..she was always talking to herself and in different voices...her concerned family brought her to the revival hoping maybe the church could help ...I don't know if they expected what happened next but like I said the other church folk standing around didn't look startled or surprised when she started :feelsick the snakes....maybe there is a scientific explanation for what occurred :dntknw:....all I know I don't play when it comes to dealing with spirits good or bad ones...nor do I want to ever be present if someone is trying to conjure one or cast one out!!
U just gave me an idea...thanks :friends:

iPicong

Some of you people have no idea the evil that lurks in the world...........keep wrapping dem serpents arrung allyuh necks

LIONESS onda RISE

what do you mean that they are not expelling.. so you believe once possessed always possessed?
Not exactly.. I'm saying a person with those kids of spirits invited those spirits.. And another person cannot expel them. Only God can take that away.. It takes the possessed to make amends and prayer to God alone