Experience using dating sites

Let me share with you my experience of using dating apps.

I used to use Tinder and was looking forward to a serious relationship. In the game Tinder, people can find their friend by simply swiping their finger across the screen and making their choice, on the left-NO, and on the right-YES. If someone likes you (people choose YES to each other), they come up and start chatting with their potential dating partner, but it's really useless if no one likes you.

Each time, I slide very carefully to the right. However, after three days, not a single match! I then decide to say YES to all the girls shown on my screen to see if this app still works. In one month, less than ten people said yes to me, and only two people responded to my greetings after that. match...NO PATH... I'm not interested in any of them… I feel very upset and I'm afraid that I won't have any opportunity to date girls.

Zeerletoma

I know people who have met good people from these sites who have been together for many years or even got married. So don't take my word for it, try it yourself. On the dating sites service, you can register on several services and try to meet someone.

Marcuss

I agree with you that dating sites give excellent results almost always, but if your tinder can't find you the perfect match, then I advise you to use this proven site dating an older man. This will be especially pleasant for an older man who wants a serious relationship with a young woman, so join right now.