facebook

LIONESS onda RISE

Has anyone been locked out of your accounts because and until you provide them with ID? The issue being Facebook requires use of one's real and legal name?

I had no idea this was require!! And fir many reasons, I don't vibe with the idea of using ones real name..like, they have nerve to ask for your license and another form of ID... Excuse me while I :rofl:... How many people use your real name? How many of you would display ID to maintain that account?

I think I will just create another alias name and done

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Has anyone been locked out of your accounts because and until you provide them with ID? The issue being Facebook requires use of one's real and legal name?

I had no idea this was require!! And fir many reasons, I don't vibe with the idea of using ones real name..like, they have nerve to ask for your license and another form of ID... Excuse me while I :rofl:... How many people use your real name? How many of you would display ID to maintain that account?

I think I will just create another alias name and done

I got about like 10 aliases for gaming purpose...

never had problems them...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Happened to my friend... he had a fake name and they accused him of running a business on fb without having a business account. He just set up a new account

Oneshot

where de crix
I use my real name, i know people setting up fake accounts using actually people names and photo.

BacchanalDiva

Uh oh. I never knew they ever request verification. I was actually contemplating switching to my gov't. If they ever try to force me though, is then I won't lol

LIONESS onda RISE

Uh oh. I never knew they ever request verification. I was actually contemplating switching to my gov't. If they ever try to force me though, is then I won't lol
:kicks..rebellious much?.. I've seen more than a few is my timeline change over..I think you have to be on their radar or someone has to report you. Also, my name was obviously not a real name...so fly under that radar..lol