Fat Joe on White Rappers Using the N Word

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i understand the point he tried to make iwth the whole bytch thing... i dont call my friends bytches nor allow them to call me that, so i would not let anybody else refer to me as that... it wud be like people in my neighborhood calling me "kewlie"... and then being vex when somebody else calling me kewlie...

LIONESS onda RISE

i understand the point he tried to make iwth the whole bytch thing... i dont call my friends bytches nor allow them to call me that, so i would not let anybody else refer to me as that... it wud be like people in my neighborhood calling me "kewlie"... and then being vex when somebody else calling me kewlie...
girl..:kicks...if anything, esp in ur place of residence..u would be called N-word like every other black person..

I guess it depends on what's cool around your area.

But there's a way to figure it out anywhere in the world: if someone calls u (babyloc removed n-word), u can call them (babyloc removed n-word). Thats what I do anyway.
i reported this post. i am most offended by ANYONE using it...but it adds serious insult to the existing injury when a white person such as yourself have nerve to say it. chill out
RotiKing2004eva;4312224[B said:
]Nobody should say it, everyone can say it, but nobody should say it[/B].
+1000000000

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
basically what i get from Fat Joe is nobody should be saying it..

to use the B!tch thing as an example when girls use it with their girls... THink about, say there were girls doing it on the train or bus while your mother or grandmother was there, would you feel comfortable with your moms or grandma hearing that kinda talk... even if it is not meant in a deragatory way

soo...what would he be considered?
I see where this is heading...mixed or not...plain talk, he's just not considered a black latino in Puerto Rico. We don't use the term black latino locally. If you're black, then you're black...there's no "latino" attached to it. We are fully-aware of what we are. Not sure if you understand what I mean.

Also I'm under the impression that swagga's comment is implying that Fat Joe is black for Puerto Rican standards, in other words, that he is on the darker side of the spectrum when it comes to Puerto Ricans which is false.

Shabeel

i reported this post. i am most offended by ANYONE using it...but it adds serious insult to the existing injury when a white person such as yourself have nerve to say it. chill out
I'm offended by:

1. you being a whining snitch and getting my posts deleted.

2. you calling me a "white person", but I'm not gonna report it as I am not a whining snitch such as yourself.

3. you misrepresenting what I did. Which is type it, not say it. And my post was pretty clear. U don't say it to me, I don't say it to you. If u have a problem with that, go lay down and dead loser.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
babyloc, i have no idea what you are talkin about, you alone know.. the usual... bout n - word.. smh... you still on your quest to prove something i see.. whatever you wish mama..

in case y ou do not get what i am sayig.. if my friends and neighborhood folks call me by a particular word and i allow it, i cant be mad when others outside that circle call me by the same word... you dont like it then dont use it. punto final