Fellas?

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
All of us does go through changes, I think with some females it makes it harder because often times they haven't fully comprehended the changes within themselves. This creates added pressure on both parties as it is often expected (more often by females) that your partner is supposed to know who you are and make you feel good accordingly. Apart from that natural occurrence it isn't that difficult. Most committed men sometime have trouble dealing with one personality, I can't imagine at this stage dealing with multiple, cause as soon as I get vex if I have no vested interest yuh will get ah easy HYMC and I gone!
I am Yankee Doodle...and I approve this message. :good:

G

Gladiator

All a yall with one woman and those that married how do yall do it?
You mak eit sound lie its one of the most difficult ting in the world lol..If she fulfills you from every angle then it would come natural..this question would never even become a thought..

M

Mad Scorpion

You mak eit sound lie its one of the most difficult ting in the world lol..If she fulfills you from every angle then it would come natural..this question would never even become a thought..
She would need to be perfect to do that. Some people unreasonably seek that and miss out on the best person for them because they can't fill every void.

G

Gladiator

She would need to be perfect to do that. Some people unreasonably seek that and miss out on the best person for them because they can't fill every void.
I know I know..for me i can be fulfilled and the person does not have to be perfect..so i maybe should not have said from every angle..Craig lets say she makes you happy enough where she alone is enough to fulfill you..

M

Mad Scorpion

I know I know..for me i can be fulfilled and the person does not have to be perfect..so i maybe should not have said from every angle..Craig lets say she makes you happy enough where she alone is enough to fulfill you..
Dat could work lol.

Panman06

Old School Member
All a yall with one woman and those that married how do yall do it? I seriously can't see meself with one girl anytime soon suh i asking how yall able to do it.

Note i said fellas ladies if yall want read feel free i want the man dem opinion thanks very much
Its all about timing. You can't at this point cuz you aren'y ready yet...and there is nudding wrong wid dat. Go out and explore and do your thing. I am a man who did that already. As many have said in this thread...new pums is sweet, but the multiple partners come with multiple personalities, and multiple headaches. At this stage in my life...I need tranquility and compatibility. All I gotta do is keep things fresh and exciting at home, and I good papa. :beach:

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
I see killa answered dat deh

This is wha dis banna fail to see, i would look over some faults but not to no huge extent.

Well i guess till i find dat i cant comment but until then................

how insulting
Yuh notice nuh? STUPSEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its all about timing. You can't at this point cuz you aren'y ready yet...and there is nudding wrong wid dat. Go out and explore and do your thing. I am a man who did that already. As many have said in this thread...new pums is sweet, but the multiple partners come with multiple personalities, and multiple headaches. At this stage in my life...I need tranquility and compatibility. All I gotta do is keep things fresh and exciting at home, and I good papa. :beach:
HEYYYYY Thanks for commenting man. Well i see dat you see the logics the same as me in dis, suh big up on yuh post :good:

you hit the nail on the head with that one. sticking with one gyal ain a big deal atall. i learned from young its much easier to deal one chick consitently than to try juggle 3 or more.
but when they start to change (and they will) then the complications start.
at that point it boils down to focusing on a strong foundation. If you started off bad, things probably wont last
Now i see why you dont post much banna you always mek sense. If it starts out on a weak foundation den it can never stand the test of time. SIMPLE!!!!

Last edited:

J

Undercover
So ask nuh. Is me thread i dont run and lef nutten.
ok..so i guess you into seeing more than one woman at a time

do these women know about one another?
is it just a sexual thing with these women?
if they do not know about one another, don't you get tired of having to keep track of your lies?
if it is a sexual thing, has any of these women wanted it to be "more" and how did you handle the situation?
doesn't that lifestyle become expensive?
how often do you change women?
are you good at remembering their names, or do you give them nicknames?
have you ever been caught and how did you handle that?

i have more, but you can answer these first

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
ok..so i guess you into seeing more than one woman at a time

do these women know about one another? Some do some dont
is it just a sexual thing with these women? Its jus sex
if they do not know about one another, don't you get tired of having to keep track of your lies? Who is lying?
if it is a sexual thing, has any of these women wanted it to be "more" and how did you handle the situation? I broke it off
doesn't that lifestyle become expensive? Not necessarily
how often do you change women? Often as possible
are you good at remembering their names, or do you give them nicknames? I remember names, faces, "faces", birthdays, even voices over the phone
have you ever been caught and how did you handle that? Got caught by text and choose to come clean, she wanted to stick around i told her i wont change she cried some more

i have more, but you can answer these first
Bring on the rest

J

Undercover
well it seems that all you looking for is sex, so do yuh thing... just be safe

you have commitment issues?
what is it about a long term relationship that scares you?
do you ever want anything beyond sex from these women?
don't you get tired of going out of your way to recruit new vagina, or is it that yuh enjoy the thrill of the hunt?
do you have kids?
want kids?
if you have a son, what will you taech him when it comes to woman, and what can you teach your daughter about men that can be of value?

i have more

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
well it seems that all you looking for is sex, so do yuh thing... just be safe

you have commitment issues? with women Nope i tell dem what im looking for from up front, if they down so be it if they not i move to their friend, i like to keep tings simple
what is it about a long term relationship that scares you? the changing of the woman
do you ever want anything beyond sex from these women? NOPE
don't you get tired of going out of your way to recruit new vagina, or is it that yuh enjoy the thrill of the hunt? thrill of hunt? hahaha. I stopped running behind women, if we meet by the passing exchange digits blah blah blah FUK dats it.
do you have kids? I got a son, only goats have kids
want kids?
if you have a son, what will you taech him when it comes to woman, and what can you teach your daughter about men that can be of value? I would tell him to protect himself, be slow to make promises but quick to keep them, say what you mean and mean what you say, if you gonna know all the way take time to know her

i have more
Bring em out

Skilz™

You say the changing of a woman in a long term relationship scares you?You mean the fear of the relationship failing?Have you been hurt by a woman in the past before?

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
You say the changing of a woman in a long term relationship scares you?You mean the fear of the relationship failing?Have you been hurt by a woman in the past before?
fear of failing? NO i said her changing kapiche?

Yes i have been hurt. I think every man should get hurt by a woman at least once in their life

J

Undercover
Bring em out
sounds kinda cliche, but the same way a woman changes a man change.. and i am strong believer that ppl don't change...

i think that your initial questions has no bearing to the responses that i am getting from you, you just not ready for a relationship that consists of anything meaningful..

the initial questions posed was asking how men do it, the men that responded knew what they were looking for and it wasn't just sex, relationships are about building and growing, you into fucking and going...like i said.. be safe

you telling me that should you find that person that captivates yuh interest beyond sex yuh not going to give a try? all because you fear they will change? help me understand that?