Fluoride Conspiracy ....

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
Anyone knowledgeable ? ... shyt is serious.

The Fluoride Conspiracy

"Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it."
- Adolf Hitler

"Fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century."
- Robert Carlton, Ph.D, former EPA scientist, 1992

The history of forcing fluoride on humans through the fluoridation of drinking water is wrought with lies, greed and deception. Governments that add fluoride to drinking water supplies insist that it is safe, beneficial and necessary, however, scientific evidence shows that fluoride is not safe to ingest and areas that fluoridate their drinking water supplies have higher rates of cavities, cancer, dental fluorosis, osteoporosis and other health problems. Because of the push from the aluminum industry, pharmaceutical companies and weapons manufacturers, fluoride continues to be added to water supplies all over North America and due to recent legal actions against water companies that fluoridate drinking water supplies, precedent has been set that will make it impossible for suits to be filed against water suppliers that fluoridate. There is a growing resistance against adding toxic fluoride to our water supplies, but unfortunately, because fluoride has become "the lifeblood of the modern industrial economy"(Bryson 2004), there is too much money at stake for those who endorse water fluoridation . The lies of the benefits of water fluoridation will continue to be fed to the public, not to encourage health benefits to a large number of people, but to profit the military-industrial complex.

The story begins in 1924, when Interessen Gemeinschaft Farben (I.G. Farben), a German chemical manufacturing company, began receiving loans from American bankers, gradually leading to the creation of the huge I.G. Farben cartel. In 1928 Henry Ford and American Standard Oil Company (The Rockefellers) merged their assets with I.G. Farben, and by the early thirties, there were more than a hundred American corporations which had subsidiaries and co-operative understandings in Germany. The I.G. Farben assets in America were controlled by a holding Company, American I.G. Farben, which listed on it’s board of directors: Edsel Ford, President of the Ford Motor Company, Chas. E. Mitchell, President of Rockerfeller’s National City Bank of New York, Walter Teagle, President of Standard Oil New York, Paul Warburg, Chairman of the federal reserve and brother of Max Warburg, financier of Germany’s War effort, Herman Metz, a director of the Bank of Manhattan, controlled by the Warburgs, and a number of other members, three of which were tried and convicted as German war criminals for their crimes against humanity. In 1939 under the Alted agreement, the American Aluminum Company (ALCOA), then the worlds largest producer of sodium fluoride, and the Dow Chemical Company transferred its technology to Germany. Colgate, Kellogg, Dupont and many other companies eventually signed cartel agreements with I.G. Farben, creating a powerful lobby group accurately dubbed "the fluoride mafia"(Stephen 1995).

Smh ... Boii ... When The Father Ready For Them ...

Full article -- The Fluoride Conspiracy - informationliberation

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Maybe you should read the stats....

age group 36yrs old had full mouth dentures before the 50's since 1950 there has been a decline 36yr olds with full dentures now the age group is 75yrs....countries that don't have floride in their water is still in the 36yr old full dentures...

Oneshot

where de crix
Maybe you should read the stats....

age group 36yrs old had full mouth dentures before the 50's since 1950 there has been a decline 36yr olds with full dentures now the age group is 75yrs....countries that don't have floride in their water is still in the 36yr old full dentures...
what is your control group? what about the countless other countries that do not add florine to their water?

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
what is your control group? what about the countless other countries that do not add florine to their water?
I does mek up mi own control group....

but fluoride in water is helpful and not that detestable or harmful as describe in this article....

the major factor doe is fluoride in toothpaste and rinses.....

Oneshot

where de crix
most places have fluoridated water..besides the UK perhaps.. which is why they get those "Bad teeth" jokes
UK has poor dental health. Long waits to get on the role for NHS Dental. The people in general have poor hygiene, smoke a lot , and drink a lot. Diet wise, most obese nation in Europe.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
UK has poor dental health. Long waits to get on the role for NHS Dental.The people in general have poor hygiene, smoke a lot , and drink a lot. Diet wise, most obese nation in Europe.
that is the real reason for bad dentals not whether your water is fluoridated or not. We'd all have damn near perfect teeth otherwise. Its a bullsh*t con that good teeth is due to fluoride in the water. Causes more problems than it cures especially at the levels in the water in the first place.

J

Juan Dan

I will be watching this excellent tred....
had recently been drinking disstilled watah and saw some video with a couple testing the tap and different brands watah and disstilled was trash like the rest of em....
educationarysubscribed

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
I will be watching this excellent tred....
had recently been drinking disstilled watah and saw some video with a couple testing the tap and different brands watah and disstilled was trash like the rest of em....
educationarysubscribed
distilled water is cooked water....

BacchanalDiva

Trinilion, your article is a bit over the top. Try this one.

Debunking Fluoride - Mothering Community

here is part of the article; click the link for the rest.

Although dentists didn't know how fluoride thwarted decay, starting in 1945 public officials added sodium fluoride (now mostly silicofluorides) to community water supplies at about one part per million. The belief was that one milligram of fluoride, ingested daily by children under nine years old via one liter of water, would ensure that developing teeth would be decay resistant. This concept gave birth to fluoride supplements. Children who couldn't get their daily fluoride dose from water were prescribed pills. A one-shot dose, however, is more apt to create dental fluorosis11 than the slow ingestion of fluoride in tap water over the course of a day. Absorbed fluoride gets inside the tooth via the bloodstream and alters the tooth structure, and it can create dental fluorosis.12 Swished or brushed-on fluoride, in comparison, bonds to outer enamel as a cavity shield, experts say.

Today, 60 percent of Americans drink fluoridated water,13 and 100 percent of us consume fluoride through our food, air, and dental products.14 The most popular fluoride supplement, Luride, grossed about $2.5 million in sales in 1999.15

Many children are now ingesting and inhaling more than one milligram of fluoride daily, even without drinking fluoridated water or taking fluoride supplements.16 So it is not surprising that fluorosis rates have increased to over 80 percent in some fluoridated communities.17 "We are now spending more money treating dental fluorosis than we would spend treating new decay if water fluoridation halted," says Hardy Limeback.18

British researchers reported in the British Medical Journal that fluoridation has overstated benefits and puts children at high risk of developing dental fluorosis.19,20 Even more alarming is the possibility that fluoridation is an unnecessary risk. The Ontario, Canada, Ministry of Health reports, "[N]o Canadian studies provide evidence that water fluoridation is effective in reducing decay in contemporary child populations."21

Moreover, several recent studies found that cavity rates actually decreased in cities that stopped water fluoridation, contradicting American Dental Association (ADA) predictions.22-27

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Flouride is simply a way of creating a mony source out of something that would be disposed of. It is indeed a great conjob. I heard and read about this many moons ago which aided in my avoidance of ingesting tap water as much as possible.

BacchanalDiva

Flouride is simply a way of creating a mony source out of something that would be disposed of. It is indeed a great conjob. I heard and read about this many moons ago which aided in my avoidance of ingesting tap water as much as possible.
Good move. What about toothpaste and the fluoride treatments that they like to do at dental exams for kids?

Oneshot

where de crix
so drink bottled water?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Good move. What about toothpaste and the fluoride treatments that they like to do at dental exams for kids?
From what I recall reading, on the surface of the teeth it can aid, ingesting however is where the problem lies. So having it in the toothpaste is not the problem for me but in the water? nah!

Onshot bottled spring water yeah. Not dem bullshit that come from municipal water sources b/k/a tap water from another city

BacchanalDiva

From what I recall reading, on the surface of the teeth it can aid, ingesting however is where the problem lies. So having it in the toothpaste is not the problem for me but in the water? nah!

Onshot bottled spring water yeah. Not dem bullshit that come from municipal water sources b/k/a tap water from another city
True; but some ingestion is unavoidable when brushing, esp for kids. The "experts" are not sure how much over how long will cause harm esp in kids who are still developing their permanent teeth. I use fluoride toothpaste but avoid it for her highness. I do let them give her the treatment at dentist visits though. I figure that's the best way to control the quantity and keep ingestion at a minimum. I didn't let the big one use fluoride toothpaste until he was 11 and he's 21 now and never had a cavity.