Football Fans, Does Balotelli Deserve To Start?

Tha Biz

i think not until he makes smarter decisions on and off the pitch. regardless great performance by him today

T

Toppa_Toppa

Why does he need to make 'smarter' decisions 'off' the pitch? What has he done off the pitch to bring his place on the team into question. Also, the fella has played very well so far, he just wasn't scoring...just like other strikers like Ronaldo and Benzema. People need to get off Balotelli case.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i agree with toppa.. he's got anger management issues but they're really blowing it out of proportion..

in other news if by now the british public dont get that wayne rooney is off suspension and could be back in as little as the next game, they dead.. cos the BBC keeeps blasting it.. omg

Tha Biz

Why does he need to make 'smarter' decisions 'off' the pitch? What has he done off the pitch to bring his place on the team into question. Also, the fella has played very well so far, he just wasn't scoring...just like other strikers like Ronaldo and Benzema. People need to get off Balotelli case.
make decisions on and off....hes talented but he does stupid stuff, lol if you dont know bout the man track record then i suggest you google it. today de man scored a cracker and wanna cuss the coach after; player had to shut his ass up quick.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ea6t_FCQ6Vc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DerMonger

He should start, he's kept his notorious temperment in check so far. Kinda off topic, I give this Italian man at the gym a cold stare the other day and he quickly changed topics.

Was walking to grab some dumbells when happened to hear him talking and critiquing the 1 on 1 where Mario was too indecisive and allowed Ramos to catch up to him. He said: "that black guy on the team screwed up bigtime".

T

Toppa_Toppa

I know about his so-called 'record' but look at the nonsense Rooney has done. Why his tail was suspended for two (originally three) matches for the euros? But he is still England's Golden Boy. And look at the degenerate JohnTerry! Please, people need to chill on Balotelli. Yes, he needs to keeps his emotions in check but he has yet to do stuff on the same level as Rooney and Terry, etc.

all4life

Forca Barca
I know about his so-called 'record' but look at the nonsense Rooney has done. Why his tail was suspended for two (originally three) matches for the euros? But he is still England's Golden Boy. And look at the degenerate JohnTerry! Please, people need to chill on Balotelli. Yes, he needs to keeps his emotions in check but he has yet to do stuff on the same level as Rooney and Terry, etc.
A racist who sleeps with his teammates wifes :kicks

As for Balotelli yeah I think he can start, started the first 2 games, so why not

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
make decisions on and off....hes talented but he does stupid stuff, lol if you dont know bout the man track record then i suggest you google it. today de man scored a cracker and wanna cuss the coach after; player had to shut his ass up quick.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ea6t_FCQ6Vc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Balotelli has been playing very well and deserves his start. Anything outside of the training pitch short of being involved in criminal activity should have no bearing on his place in the 1st XI. He is young and enjoying the benefits of being a millionaire. He is a handful to manage, however he is currently Italy's best option at Striker.

Please enlighten some of us who "don't" know anout his off the field antics.

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
Now that England and Italy are playing each other, I'll be the most hated man in London when I wear my Balotelli football jersey... If Super Mario scores, then I'll pull my top for people to see Why Always Me?

Oneshot

where de crix
Now that England and Italy are playing each other, I'll be the most hated man in London when I wear my Balotelli football jersey... If Super Mario scores, then I'll pull my top for people to see Why Always Me?
lol,

going to be a Man City, Man City match up.