Football season....... is here!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Who's watching this Steelers v Broncos game

who you backing to win..

it's an hour into the game, not a point for either team

Mr. Friday

steups...or dat "football"...shudda name dah sh!t soccer. sorry for my lil outburst but for some reason this does get to me lol

sankofaa

Redskins are gonna do damage this season, too many weapons on that team. That thanksgiving game is gonna be close

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
ha! alot of peoples fantasy teams got worked today, all that hype on cam newton and aaron rodgers smh...
Cam's issue is that people will be game planning for him. He has to learn to adjust.

As far as Rodgers, he's good. But the Packers have ZERO running game. One dimensional offense is easy for a team like the 49ers to defend.

DSP

Heri
Cam's issue is that people will be game planning for him. He has to learn to adjust.

As far as Rodgers, he's good. But the Packers have ZERO running game. One dimensional offense is easy for a team like the 49ers to defend.
Cam's offense needs more options

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Redskins are gonna do damage this season, too many weapons on that team. That thanksgiving game is gonna be close
Yeah I was mad as hell I was out shopping with my mother because I knew that game was going to be good.
Hold up, you're not a fan of them "boys" are you????

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Cam's offense needs more options
Well he has finally discovered that there are more receivers on the field than Steve Smith. LaFell and Murphy are more than capable. Plus they need to utilize the TE more.

But don't be surprised if they start out 0-4. Their first four games are brutal

@Tampa Bay (L)
New Orleans
New York Giants
@Atlanta

LIONESS onda RISE

hmm...they always have nice/good players, but they will fail as always...its not about the players..its about that whole team..they are jinxed!!! and will be until they change that racist name and remove that racist symbol from there helmets..it will be sooo!!!... i love open my window and hear the howls of anguish..and i LOVE to report and have towed... any car with VA plates who feel they lucked up and "found a spot" on my street,,,:lol:.
Yeah I was mad as hell I was out shopping with my mother because I knew that game was going to be good.
Hold up, you're not a fan of them "boys" are you????
:kicks...my girl..man mention thanksgiving and its like you already know who historically dominates that day/game...and always get that 6 legged turkeyyyyyy!!!!