For the IMIX men who...

notorious saga

Sagattarius
...have such a big problem w/ black women and their dysfunctional, terrorist, ratchet behavior, can YOU do anything to help? If you don't have any suggested solutions why spend so much time talking about the issues? Just say ok that's how these women are, I'm not dealing with them, and keep it moving.
Maybe they just don't negotiate with terrorists.:kicks

DSP

Heri
right. i see a lot of negative commentary from some posters. i mean do none of them have black mothers? for every negative, i do not see positives to balance them out. they may think positively about some things but i just don't see it expressed as much as i do the negative
Even though it was light sarcasm...when I mentioned something positive(not that I post alot of negatives) on here as an example to balance it out, you and a few others inferred it wasn't needed and questioned why

damned if you do, damned if you dont

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Even though it was light sarcasm...when I mentioned something positive(not that I post alot of negatives) on here as an example to balance it out, you and a few others inferred it wasn't needed and questioned why

you just said it. you were being sarcastic. it came off as being an arse given all the other recent, negative threads about black women. "hey guys! there ARE nice black women out there!"

DSP

Heri
you just said it. you were being sarcastic. it came off as being an arse given all the other recent, negative threads about black women. "hey guys! there ARE nice black women out there!"
I said it to point out the fact that all the negative comments were
over exaggerated generalizations, not as a slight against women. It was a real(and common) personal experience describing my own reality, not meant to be taken as breaking news or as if there is a shortage of nice black women. You also could have asked to clarify in stead of thinking the worst...just saying.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
I said it to point out the fact that all the negative comments were
over exaggerated generalizations, not as a slight against women. It was a real(and common) personal experience describing my own reality, not meant to be taken as breaking news or as if there is a shortage of nice black women. You also could have asked to clarify in stead of thinking the worst...just saying.
but that's how it came off-- and not just to me. you could've added more to it than giving the account of having met the women. why didn't you say something to the effect (in that same post) that in spite of all the negative threads made discussing the failures of black women, you actually on a regular basis meet nice black women. you didn't and i strongly believe that you knew what you were doing when you made the thread.

DSP

Heri
but that's how it came off-- and not just to me. you could've added more to it than giving the account of having met the women. why didn't you say something to the effect (in that same post) that in spite of all the negative threads made discussing the failures of black women, you actually on a regular basis meet nice black women. you didn't and i strongly believe that you knew what you were doing when you made the thread.
fair enough I guess I could have communicated that better
I HONESTLY didn't think it would be that difficult to understand but
again in all fairness not everyone's thought patterns are the same so I should have taken that into consideration.

As far as what you strongly believe, you're mistaken(clarifying..not to be combative), when I posted that I didn't think there would be any other way to take it...again miscommunication/misunderstanding.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
fair enough I guess I could have communicated that better
I HONESTLY didn't think it would be that difficult to understand but
again in all fairness not everyone's thought patterns are the same so I should have taken that into consideration.

As far as what you strongly believe, you're mistaken(clarifying..not to be combative), when I posted that I didn't think there would be any other way to take it...again miscommunication/misunderstanding.
i get it. what i'm saying is that through the sarcasm (it's a miracle to meet a nice black women), it also came across as being malicious-- in light of all the other threads. not just women interpreted your thread the way i did. men did too.

anyway...

J

Juan Dan

Jigga,

Why was you upset about that?

did you connect the dots?
nah there are two types of villains
crazy/insane/mad ones and those that are deliberate
some do things just to do things
and some do it with marked intentions
hence a bit difficult to figure out if one wants to hide themselves
thats why me cuss everybody and everyting me think a try sneak in pon himix and was me former henemy
cause folks take it like a DUTY to go to great extremes to fukk with folks
again there are some who would do that cause they just like fukry
some who want to hurt you
who knows
lotsa variables

which is why it doesnt matter who it is per say
view that person as a poll
right or wrong
there are viewpoints
so all you can do is make sure when you viewed by judges and executioners
you either dont give a ################ about their laws or court
or you do

its what nicky minaj figured out about mariah
mariah prolly sniffalotta cokito
and have a STINK ATTITUDE
prolly
yet mariah knows how to ACT
so either one gets off the stage, rewrite the play, or be a great actor
hypocricy rules perception
to play or not to play

you will find the smartest men/women of history have attempted to find solitude
or if they choose to resist the script
they look forward to solitude in another lifetime
blah blah blah

do what thou wilt, under the law- alleister crowley

Audree

Bush Baby
Oh Ok.

Dat pass wind was nothing but a deliberate D!Kctard
People like that normally pray around us.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !

You posted that you saw THREE nice black women and then said THE WHITE WOMEN were friendly too.

That is ridiculous...apparently your sarcasm couldn't have thought to word it the OTHER way around and why?

So there are so few nice well behaved black women that you can count them on one hand with fingers left over, but the nice well behaved white women are so many they are countless, you can't even put a number on them?

Nobody is going to feel complimented by that, and worse you now say you it was sarcasm so is a backhand compliment at that...like black women can't be generally complimented on anything but AZZ-AZZ-AZZ-AZZ-AZZ-AZZ...

That's just how it came across...just saying.

EloquenceInc

i missed it. which thread?

the problem is two-fold. not just women. is your agenda is more so to tell black women to have some integrity and self-respect so that they will be treated as such? what are you telling the black men?
Insidious one titled black women desperate for attention or something like that.

EloquenceInc

That said, good luck to threadstarter getting any real responses from the men in question.

They have no intentions of fixing something that is guaranteeing an unlimited supply of pums and instagram pics...whether they have to go for a version half their age to get it, or whatever...

They are getting what they came for (the men who are like this is who this stuff below the asterisks applies to)...question is:

are the women getting what they want?

If yes, rock ON.

If no...then what are the women doing to change that? <<< that solution is what Jigga Boozy is on and has been on...solutions, on an individual decisions/reasoning/awareness level...look at where 1 + 1 is NOT equalling 2 for you, and draw the LOGICAL conclusion(s)...you DON'T, in fact, have a 1 and a 1 putting together...no matter what is said or done to you that sounds or feels so good and so like what you want, it might walk and talk and quack like a duck but if it produces something other than a duckling when paired with your duck and seems incapable (and not handicapped!) of being a MATE in the way that is INSTINCTIVELY RIGHT as a duck, IT'S NOT A DUCK.

Men who do not have the natural INSTINCTIVE desire, urge, to love you, care for you, respect you, prioritize you and show a basic decent mental approach to your kind in general, yet come up with every lyrics/lie/scheme/antic/stunt on earth to get in your pants...that's not 1 + 1 equalling 2.

That's like me always talking about how I can't vibe long term with yankees...but stay trying to skin out for/flirt with/sex them at ANY given second and hang a carrot to string them all along having them believing that if they just prove they are "not like all those OTHER yankee bwoy out there, you know, the wutliss ones" they will get the prize...that would be seen as some kind of mental illness/coldblooded manipulation/IDGAF about any of these bums attitude...if I have such big issues with the general character and integrity and even look of a specific group, I don't go out of my way on a daily basis to sex down the whole lot of them by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Now if you hear me talking about how much I love Jamaicans (or had I said I love Americans) and I find every opportunity to be up under one...that one makes sense, no?

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
right. i see a lot of negative commentary from some posters. i mean do none of them have black mothers? for every negative, i do not see positives to balance them out. they may think positively about some things but i just don't see it expressed as much as i do the negative

Call name nah....

J

Juan Dan

That said, good luck to threadstarter getting any real responses from the men in question.

They have no intentions of fixing something that is guaranteeing an unlimited supply of pums and instagram pics...whether they have to go for a version half their age to get it, or whatever...

They are getting what they came for (the men who are like this is who this stuff below the asterisks applies to)...question is:

are the women getting what they want?

If yes, rock ON.

If no...then what are the women doing to change that? <<< that solution is what Jigga Boozy is on and has been on...solutions, on an individual decisions/reasoning/awareness level...look at where 1 + 1 is NOT equalling 2 for you, and draw the LOGICAL conclusion(s)...you DON'T, in fact, have a 1 and a 1 putting together...no matter what is said or done to you that sounds or feels so good and so like what you want, it might walk and talk and quack like a duck but if it produces something other than a duckling when paired with your duck and seems incapable (and not handicapped!) of being a MATE in the way that is INSTINCTIVELY RIGHT as a duck, IT'S NOT A DUCK.

Men who do not have the natural INSTINCTIVE desire, urge, to love you, care for you, respect you, prioritize you and show a basic decent mental approach to your kind in general, yet come up with every lyrics/lie/scheme/antic/stunt on earth to get in your pants...that's not 1 + 1 equalling 2.

That's like me always talking about how I can't vibe long term with yankees...but stay trying to skin out for/flirt with/sex them at ANY given second and hang a carrot to string them all along having them believing that if they just prove they are "not like all those OTHER yankee bwoy out there, you know, the wutliss ones" they will get the prize...that would be seen as some kind of mental illness/coldblooded manipulation/IDGAF about any of these bums attitude...if I have such big issues with the general character and integrity and even look of a specific group, I don't go out of my way on a daily basis to sex down the whole lot of them by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Now if you hear me talking about how much I love Jamaicans (or had I said I love Americans) and I find every opportunity to be up under one...that one makes sense, no?
I have always said that if I was a woman I would have gotten trains ran on me, one thousand "relationships", and end up being so hateful of men

why?
cause I am a bit trusting

if someone says "jigger boozer you my friend"
I am like "realllllllllllllllly we shall be bess frens forever I am so happy"

then you find out the person is a demon devil
well I have had dozens of "frens" like that

hence the marymagdalenevegina question becomes

how does a woman know if a man is really serious?

as if she can give him some poosy or give him a chance?

is there any way to tell