For the IMIX men who...

iPicong

I believe ALL women regardless of race, color, creed, size, teeth, weave, accessories, foot size........ALL have loose screws.......have to love them all the same and ignore the bullshit with a bottle of rum because at the end of the day they don't have a prick and we can't live without them.......

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
check dsp sig

I have been going at "playa playa/gallis/pimp" nuggas for years

the women are an afterthought
my main target has always been those men
its just that the women didnt see that and I didnt wanna explain

yet you would be surprised how many men dispise me

for that very reason

trying to make the women realise that the men dont like them

cause you treat that which you like or love a certain way

thats why me get vex at women who seh me hate women
and consider them dumbasses and cuss them

cause all I do is for love
honestly

I say the things I say to have detractors at times
"I am not a hoe, I am a respectable woman"
"I dont use black women and treat them like shit"
"I dont seek otu light skin people to sex and breed with"
"I am seeking a king or queen to marry"
etc etc etc etc etc

most are just about lives of sin
no problem with that
yet SHUT THE FUKK UP ABOUT LOVING GAD AND THE COMMUNITY THEN

dont say "I care for women" and just looking to use their blood to quench ones pains/thirst
damn I HATE THOSE PEOPLE
fake lovers of blakness and blak women
OHHHHH HOW I HATE THEM

i hatttttttttttttttttttttttttte them

alrite alrite get back to your thread
reason is supreme and another name for god
Ok clearly stated... This should be a something we can build on

Lucianite

If there is a silver lining to this cloud
It's that I am reminded how fortunate I am to have a black queen
And know that I was raised by a wonderful black mother (and father)
And all the all the smart beautiful black family and friends I have

It's sad to see not everyone has had the same and now are confused and bitter and have to turn to random Internet videos to define black women despite this being the Information Age where one can easily learn of greatness of our women

Ain't nuffin like a sista :good:

iPicong

You guys and gals enable the male and female clowns on here who be spewing their ignorant shit........there was a time you could ketch kicks by saying stuff to get arise offa folks but we past that long time ago.......

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
You guys and gals enable the male and female clowns on here who be spewing their ignorant shit........there was a time you could ketch kicks by saying stuff to get arise offa folks but we past that long time ago.......
How long your time done?

just curious...is why I asked.

Audree

Bush Baby
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gRSgUTWffMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
...have such a big problem w/ black women and their dysfunctional, terrorist, ratchet behavior, can YOU do anything to help? If you don't have any suggested solutions why spend so much time talking about the issues? Just say ok that's how these women are, I'm not dealing with them, and keep it moving.
In doing things to help...I have.

Whether a woman is receptive of my efforts or not is the next question.

Can I do it alone...No, because people in general are more receptive to a stance that is expressed through multiple people. It's comes to them as..."Everybody is saying THIS, and here you come along saying THAT." It's seen as...."You're not pointing out an issue, you're CREATING ONE."...then labeled a DETRACTOR becuz you're not continuing the Hypocritical trash. Most notably I see this on a large scale on social networks, Imix included. People post picture and feel they look stellar...and you see a dozen comments saying..."Damn you're Hot!!"..."You go girl!"..."Look at my SEXY friend, you looking good girl!" then you have set ah guys who tell a woman anything lavish to stream her attention, just fattening up the pig for slaughter.

Anyways, why reach out to help individuals who only want to SPIT in your hand? I enjoy Tommy's commentary cuz despite his tone, crassness, over the top, vile delivery his points are BEYOND valid. Of course I side with him becuz our view points are exactly a like. And, we BOTH get the same set of responses..."You GAY!"..."You HATE women"..."You have NO WOMAN"..."You must Not Love Your MOTHER". etc. etc.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach

Can I do it alone...No, because people in general are more receptive to a stance that is expressed through multiple people. It's comes to them as..."Everybody is saying THIS, and here you come along saying THAT." It's seen as...."You're not pointing out an issue, you're CREATING ONE."...then labeled a DETRACTOR becuz you're not continuing the Hypocritical trash. Most notably I see this on a large scale on social networks, Imix included. People post picture and feel they look stellar...and you see a dozen comments saying..."Damn you're Hot!!"..."You go girl!"..."Look at my SEXY friend, you looking good girl!" then you have set ah guys who tell a woman anything lavish to stream her attention, just fattening up the pig for slaughter.

Anyways, why reach out to help individuals who only want to SPIT in your hand? I enjoy Tommy's commentary cuz despite his tone, crassness, over the top, vile delivery his points are BEYOND valid. Of course I side with him becuz our view points are exactly a like. And, we BOTH get the same set of responses..."You GAY!"..."You HATE women"..."You have NO WOMAN"..."You must Not Love Your MOTHER". etc. etc.

Naa it just dat of you have the same tings in common....women...

J

Juan Dan

a most excellent post

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !

None of those are the response you got from me, neither are any of those the response Sotomayor's video got from me either.

You choose yourself to focus on what the many are reacting with, instead of taking time out to give serious thought and discussion with the few who actually want to see where you personally are going with this.

We are not all chained together, you or I can make progress (or not, as we choose, long as we know it's a choice and we own it) in our personal decisions, without waiting on it to be every black person in the country more or less on the same page.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
None of those are the response you got from me, neither are any of those the response Sotomayor's video got from me either.

You choose yourself to focus on what the many are reacting with, instead of taking time out to give serious thought and discussion with the few who actually want to see where you personally are going with this.

We are not all chained together, you or I can make progress (or not, as we choose, long as we know it's a choice and we own it) in our personal decisions, without waiting on it to be every black person in the country more or less on the same page.

Brownie...what do u want from life???

lol.

The series of post & threads I've made over the past month are no different, than the post & threads that I've made over the past 5 yrs. We've had these discussions on Imix year in, year out....why do u need me to re-iterate points I've made over the years.