FOXY BROWN: Theviery of Korean Hair Hat Houligan......

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Mbo3NZkxqyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a_GHus1juMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dedetriniking

Tommy is ah arsehole eh but some some real nuggets does come from his mouth. In this clip he said something that is and has been my mantra for a long time.

"Black women look better in their natural selves"

For me that's the gospel truth.

Blue eyes, hair weaves and wigs are just a total turn off for me.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

Tommy is ah arsehole eh but some some real nuggets does come from his mouth. In this clip he said something that is and has been my mantra for a long time.

"Black women look better in their natural selves"

For me that's the gospel truth.

Blue eyes, hair weaves and wigs are just a total turn off for me.

but black men DON'T show the women that

you don't think that Black women have been psychologically conditioned to believe that their natural look is inferior? and it's not even white people anymore....it's our own people...OUR MEN especially, that show us time and time again that THEY think natural Black women are ugly

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
but black men DON'T show the women that

you don't think that Black women have been psychologically conditioned to believe that their natural look is inferior? and it's not even white people anymore....it's our own people...OUR MEN especially, that show us time and time again that THEY think natural Black women are ugly
Although individuals may say it...it's the collective that says something else.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Ignore her face and focus on her hair...how many of you would give her a 2nd look and or entertain approaching her in a romantic way?

Or did you just kinda jump back from your screen and swallow the lump in your throat....:polling:

#Reeeeeeal/Seeeeeerious talk

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
Most of my friends who went natural have said that they get way less compliments from black guys and more from white people and other black women

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Most of my friends who went natural have said that they get way less compliments from black guys and more from white people and other black women
YEP!!!!!!

white men LITERALLY chase me down the street to compliment me on my hair and natural beauty....when i had an afro...forget it....i was a white man magnet....and true me nuh inna di interracial business, and me nuh really care for white people....it was difficult for me to accept the compliments graciously, cause me did waan to just kiss mi teet and keep it moving lol

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Ignore her face and focus on her hair...how many of you would give her a 2nd look and or entertain approaching her in a romantic way?

Or did you just kinda jump back from your screen and swallow the lump in your throat....:polling:

she would get approached by me

~Urbane~

I would!! Shoot , i exchanged numbers with a women that had the same hair style (just bigger afro) the other day.

Natural ladies are good , because they are the only chicks that would let u pull their hair.

DSP

Heri
so stop saying this over and over again and contribute to LB's thread about loneliness....that's something new and different

you make threads complaining about African men, then get mad because to you it seems African American men don't like women with natural hair. People like what they like.

Stop being a hypocrit. :D

anyway, as I said with dark skin women... I have yet to see a PRETTY woman with natural and/or 'nappy' hair hurting for man

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
you make threads complaining about African men, then get mad because to you it seems African American men don't like women with natural hair. People like what they like.

Stop being a hypocrit. :D

anyway, as I said with dark skin women... I have yet to see a PRETTY woman with natural and/or 'nappy' hair hurting for man
touche muthafukka touche :rofl:

Vivaa

I haven't gotten less from blacks but def saw an increase with white people...the first pic I posted when I shaved my head pretty much bald got the most likes from white ppl..I was shocked lol

Ackee

Destra's Harmony

That's impossible to do. It has to be taken as a whole.

I'd definitely entertain approaching her based on that smile alone!

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
That's impossible to do. It has to be taken as a whole.

I'd definitely entertain approaching her based on that smile alone!
No its not, people can compartmentalize. I've seen guys say "she's cute/pretty, just need to do something with that hair".

My own experience...had a black woman tell me when I first started my locs "Why did you do that?..you had such pretty hair".

My response "Its pretty now"

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I've done thread discussing women going natural...only to run back to the chemical crack. Citing, "Natural hair is TOO HARD TO MAINTAIN."