FOXY BROWN: Theviery of Korean Hair Hat Houligan......

whatever yo....

i just sit back and watch the way some a unno flex.....and some of you people are just LOST

i don't even take what unno say personally because unno KNOW NOT what unno do.....

unno have no knowledge of self, and unno can't even begin to comprehend why unno do what unno do
I am in work laughing at some of the things you write yo,

Like WTF? lol

bhalistix

It is I
whatever yo....
i just sit back and watch the way some a unno flex.....and some of you people are just LOST
i don't even take what unno say personally because unno KNOW NOT what unno do.....
unno have no knowledge of self, and unno can't even begin to comprehend why unno do what unno do
my only beef is having to put up wid unno while i post here
knowledge of self??? chick what delusional condition do you live in.. you spend too much time projecting your short comings and deficiencies on others. Maybe that's how you try to elevate yourself out of your condition. You have put yourself out there before this forum with regards to who you are, what you do, what you have done, yet you wonder why people think they know you. I don't know you don't care to either, i respond exclusively to what u post on here, sorry to say it straight kaka

take a chill pill relax, don't post shit, it can't be that bad. or just call Faggerific over and beat he bulling ass

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
knowledge of self??? chick what delusional condition do you live in.. you spend too much time projecting your short comings and deficiencies on others. Maybe that's how you try to elevate yourself out of your condition. You have put yourself out there before this forum with regards to who you are, what you do, what you have done, yet you wonder why people think they know you. I don't know you don't care to either, i respond exclusively to what u post on here, sorry to say it straight kaka

take a chill pill relax, don't post shit, it can't be that bad. or just call Faggerific over and beat he bulling ass
your line of reasoning is so basic......i think i am not going to call you bhalistix...i will call you "basic b*tch"

again....YOU ONLY HAVE STRENGTH TO CUSS WOMEN....YOU WEAK PATHETIC FRACTION OF A MAN

i will share my tampons with you

like i said to akks yesterday....i have reached such a level of comfort in myself...it makes all your efforts FUTILE

your line of reasoning is so basic......i think i am not going to call you bhalistix...i will call you "basic b*tch"

again....YOU ONLY HAVE STRENGTH TO CUSS WOMEN....YOU WEAK PATHETIC FRACTION OF A MAN

like i said to akks yesterday....i have reached such a level of comfort in myself...it makes all your efforts FUTILE
:kicks

bhalistix

It is I

and i suppose there is something profound in your response is dat it... creative?? sorry at a lost for words...

efforts to what... hahahahahahahaha you over estimate you relevance.....

i will share my tampons with...
that is very richly imaginative...
it took you how long to come up with that....
you are so lame its unbelievable ....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
and i suppose there is something profound in your response is dat it... creative?? sorry at a lost for words...

efforts to what... hahahahahahahaha you over estimate you relevance.....

i will share my tampons with...
that is very richly imaginative...
it took you how long to come up with that....
you are so lame its unbelievable ....
creativity and intelligence would be wasted on you....

Ackee

Destra's Harmony
No its not, people can compartmentalize. I've seen guys say "she's cute/pretty, just need to do something with that hair".

My own experience...had a black woman tell me when I first started my locs "Why did you do that?..you had such pretty hair".

My response "Its pretty now"
Yes, but that's different from what you're asking. You said to just focus on the hair, in the example you just gave a person is looking solely at the face, then moving to the hair.

It's a very different thing to be attracted to someone's face and not their hair than the other way around. Would be like posting a picture of ONLY icing, and asking would you be interested in buying this cake.

Same hair

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
smdh I think she looks way better with a shorter crop... she was starting to remind me of the lion off the Wizard of Oz :kicks

her style was stagnant...artists need to constantly reinvent themselves to stay current

LIONESS onda RISE

Her style stagnant, her routine stagnant, her songs boring...everything about her sucks..:kicks. U know I love your reference to the lion.. Hilarious!!

LIONESS onda RISE

Umm... Did beyonce cut her hair? Man:kicks.. That shit will not last long.. She need hair! What the hell would she do without fan blown hair on the stage?? Lmao! Won't last, she will return to the Korean hair hat Hooligan she's always been soon enough. She's not confident enough to rock without waist length blond fan blown wigs/weaves

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Her style stagnant, her routine stagnant, her songs boring...everything about her sucks..:kicks. U know I love your reference to the lion.. Hilarious!!
lol...I SHOULD have known you would show up: kicks... I am still a fan she just needs to switch it up every so often

lovin this!! ^^

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Hahaha!!! So she got a weave already? Seeeee!! She is pathetic

Guess she didn't get the response she was expecting :kicks
LOL...I saw something bout being a violation with her contract with Loreal :kicks

Nickki you don't think the black will wash her out? She's very fair even with a tan