FOXY BROWN: Theviery of Korean Hair Hat Houligan......

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
LOL...I saw something bout being a violation with her contract with Loreal :kicks

Nickki you don't think the black will wash her out? She's very fair even with a tan
I think all the light colors make her look plain. Its like she fades into walls she just BARELY stands out in front of those white curtains.

If she went darker I think she would stand out more like. Mila Kunis. I love looking at that girl. And I think Beyonce has similar features.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
she is way way more striking with black hair....it gives her that POP...because her makeup is a little darker too....

with all those light colors she just reminds me of Pikachu

dollbabi

Earth Angel
She looks stunning in the 2nd pic (dark hair). It does really compliment her, and it's closer to her natural hair color.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
funny with darker hair she automatically looks less light bright and photoshopped

Poca

I did not recognize her in the first two pics. I definitely prefers her look with darker hair.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I don't believe that!! Hair color is hair color short or long!! She didn't get the response she wanted...

I agree..
was that even her hair tho couldn't she have cut a wig

eg in the rihanna transformation story they always act like she cut her hair it was so daring etc it was a freaking weave and she could switch it back to the long ish if ppl weren't feeling it. it was only later on she cut her own hair.

LIONESS onda RISE

was that even her hair tho couldn't she have cut a wig

eg in the rihanna transformation story they always act like she cut her hair it was so daring etc it was a freaking weave and she could switch it back to the long ish if ppl weren't feeling it. it was only later on she cut her own hair.
Well, she does wear wigs.. But I thought her hair underneath always had a nice length. The pics do look like she cut it, but who really knows with that fake broad

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
smdh I think she looks way better with a shorter crop... she was starting to remind me of the lion off the Wizard of Oz :kicks

her style was stagnant...artists need to constantly reinvent themselves to stay current
:kicks

lol...I SHOULD have known you would show up: kicks... I am still a fan she just needs to switch it up every so often

lovin this!! ^^
I remember before her wearing a short wig

I'm going to need for her to close her damn mouth. I'm tired of her looking slow...even down to the look in her eyes. In regards to her hair being a wig or not, I know Kim Kimble said it was Beyonce's actual hair that was cut. Something about Kim had a hard time with cutting her hair because of how much she was attached it blahblahblah. If she wore the asymmetrical bob in a darker shade, she would look 10x better.