Frustration and being upset

Poca

How do you bring yourself to get over the "frustration" feeling caused by others.

How long does it usually to emotionally get over thing and get back to normal?

str8_talk

Devine
it depends on who are the 'others'. i dont allow ppl who have no significant impact in my life frustrate me.

if it is infact somebody who has that impact in my life, usually i say a lil prayer!! meditation is best!!

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i think it's best to create a distance w/ the person. if you create a distance or cut them off, then there's less opportunity for the person to frustrate you. if you don't do that, you can decide that you just won't take them as seriously. if you don't take them that seriously, then they shouldn't be able to affect you as much, therefore, less frustration.

J

Juan Dan

How do you bring yourself to get over the "frustration" feeling caused by others.

you violate is either you get fukd up or cut off
one needs know who have fukd up unconscious psychological impulses vs those who are purposeful
both are negative ends
hence one does not deal with such energies
quite simple
hence as with you and I
you a disrespectful person so our relations would be one of disrespect
hence I say blessed love and pretend you dont exist
life can be very very simple

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
confrontation for clarity is usually my first thing. however, if i see that you have a habit of not being able to where you're wrong or compromise, there is no point in me talking anymore. it's like i'm talking to a brick wall.

i had a situation where this person had a tendency to always flip things on me, lie, and never admit fault. i felt that the best thing in that situation was to just leave them be. that's what i ended up doing b/c i knew that had i sat down (again) and tried to discuss things, it would be the same old story. we'd make no progress.

Minxy

i think it's best to create a distance w/ the person. if you create a distance or cut them off, then there's less opportunity for the person to frustrate you. if you don't do that, you can decide that you just won't take them as seriously. if you don't take them that seriously, then they shouldn't be able to affect you as much, therefore, less frustration.
confrontation for clarity is usually my first thing. however, if i see that you have a habit of not being able to where you're wrong or compromise, there is no point in me talking anymore. it's like i'm talking to a brick wall.
ummmmmmm....:confused...lol

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
ummmmmmm....:confused...lol
why are you confused? to me "frustration" is the point at which i can no longer work with you. hence why i said create a distance. before i get frustrated however, i come to you for clarity. from that point we can either continue to vibe or not. when i see that we can't, that's when i see to create a distance w/ you.

basically:
1. you do something i don't like
2. i try to clear the air w/ you
3. you continue to do it/don't want to compromise
4. i get frustrated
5. create a distance

make sense?

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i thought the OP meant frustrated as in you're entirely fed up/last straw. Poca, in what context? just frustrated with someone in general or last straw type of thing?

Poca

Frustration and upset feeling like someone does something that gets you angry. Something they know we won't like. It doesn't have to be major thing.

This morning, my younger one decided to completely empty the bottle of hand washing lotion in the sink. It got me quite upset because she made a big mess. So, I know it's no biggie however, it got me really upset. I know that I can't carry on an angry face whole day but I am not good at putting my daycare worker face on.

i thought the OP meant frustrated as in you're entirely fed up/last straw. Poca, in what context? just frustrated with someone in general or last straw type of thing?

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Frustration and upset feeling like someone does something that gets you angry. Something they know we won't like. It doesn't have to be major thing.

This morning, my younger one decided to completely empty the bottle of hand washing lotion in the sink. It got me quite upset because she made a big mess. So, I know it's no biggie however, it got me really upset. I know that I can't carry on an angry face whole day but I am not good at putting my daycare worker face on.
oh ok gotcha.

LIONESS onda RISE

:kicks....

u are not used to being home all day..it will get better and the little things (and yes, this is a little thing) wont upset you as much. i find when im overly upset over small matters, its really something else at heart that is truely bothering me...so i would look there first for clarity.

Minxy

why are you confused? to me "frustration" is the point at which i can no longer work with you. hence why i said create a distance. before i get frustrated however, i come to you for clarity. from that point we can either continue to vibe or not. when i see that we can't, that's when i see to create a distance w/ you.

basically:
1. you do something i don't like
2. i try to clear the air w/ you
3. you continue to do it/don't want to compromise
4. i get frustrated
5. create a distance

make sense?
ummmm cause u said two totally different things :meeting:...and i wasn't really confused, i was just messing with u...sounds like ur confused :snooks:...lol...i feel u tho, im the same way :drag:

:kicks....

u are not used to being home all day..it will get better and the little things (and yes, this is a little thing) wont upset you as much. i find when im overly upset over small matters, its really something else at heart that is truely bothering me...so i would look there first for clarity.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...i think if ur home all day on the reg, stuff like that would igg u to death...a good :butcher: will fix that lol

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
ummmm cause u said two totally different things :meeting:...and i wasn't really confused, i was just messing with u...sounds like ur confused :snooks:...lol...i feel u tho, im the same way :drag:

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...i think if ur home all day on the reg, stuff like that would igg u to death...a good :butcher: will fix that lol
well you mentioned "confront and clarify" after my initial post so i said that firsti try and clarify (prior to really getting frustrated). it's at the point of frustration/last straw (which i thought poca was asking) where i feel that trying to discuss is no longer worth it b/c i'm not getting anywhere with the person.

B

Black Madonna

perspective. I like to take time and put things in their proper perspective and when I do.... it's done right there

Garrison

Father Nutmeg

Do This :headbang or Just call Fadda Nutmeg my # in yuh pm box.