February 26, 2014 2:45 PM EST
Türk Telekom Arena — Istanbul
1) All bets must be in 5 min before game time
2) All credits must be in my account 5 min before game time / Type a note saying who you betting on
3) No BETS Under 10 Million
4) No one under the age of 18
5) NO betting on two teams in the same match
6) ALL bets are finale ( No bets will be confirmed ) Edit your post , I take away yuh credits .
7) All bets must be the correct amount or you will be paid what you sent
8) All bets must be ah flat amount " I can't count "
9) If you send me credits and don’t make a BET you lose them
10) If there is a DRAW the house keep your credits , providing you didn’t BET on a Draw
This is the most common odds used by The Greek Sportsbook where the bettor (punter) has three choices: team A, team B, or a tie. This type of betting makes sense, since in regular season it is possible for a match to end in a tie. If you bet on a team in this scenario and the outcome of the match at the end of 90 minutes is a tie, the bet is a loss. If you bet on the tie, and one of the teams wins at the end of 90 minutes, the bet is a loss