Game 4 of the 2012 NBA Finals!!! OKC Let's Do This

DerMonger

Great first quarter for OKC.....the key is keeping Miami from attacking the rim at will like Game 3, make them shoot from the perimeter and contest the shots without those stupid 3pt line fouls like Game 3. And keep pushing the pace and don't let them set up in the halfcourt. Miami will outrun every other NBA team not named OKC.

I'm going for OKC, but I hope this series goes 7, real fun series.

T

T-MAKAA

Westbrook is a crackhead. Sometimes he don't even look at durant

DerMonger

Just on Sunday me and some of the boys were watching the game and one guy was stating how Durant is unguardable but I think LBJ is in Durantula's head, he's had him on lock whenever he's guarded him one on one. Great defence by him so far on KD, he's really had to work hard for his offence vs. LBJ.

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
westbrook needs to do his other job besides scoring....get durant and the rest of the team involved if not....series over...

G

Gladiator

Lebron james continue to prove why he is the MVP...

Miami haters seem to forget their Facebook password because since Game 1 they have not been talking shit LOL

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
Durant can't even get position in the paint.. everytime he get the ball he's all the almost at the 3point line.lol

he gotta work harder an get down low..

they should make westbrook posted up charmers.. all this bullshitt jump shots ain't gunna cytt it

T

T-MAKAA

Durant can't even get position in the paint.. everytime he get the ball he's all the almost at the 3point line.lol

he gotta work harder an get down low..

they should make westbrook posted up charmers.. all this bullshitt jump shots ain't gunna cytt it
He has no patience. Neither is the person passing him the ball. By the time he catch the ball at the three these Miami fags are in the paint waiting to draw a charge

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
everything okc get is off balance and wild..smh they have no set plays.

durant need to fight harder for down low position.