Game 4 of the 2012 NBA Finals!!! OKC Let's Do This

DerMonger

I rather see Durant lose going 2 for 68 from the field on Thursday than having one of his efficient shooting nights like tonight.

He talked of how he was going to shoot til his arms fell off. Instead he was passive against Wade. LBJ is clearly in his head at both ends of the floor. I never thought I'd see LBJ as the type of superstar that intimidated someone and made them scared, but I see the timidness on Durant whenever LBJ is on him.

But I'll cut him some slack he's only 23 and still maturing and these are the biggest games of his life, so this scene is new to him.

This is a good learning experience, most NBA greats from yesteryear had to endure some sort of painful playoff loss before they won it all.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Tonight the Thunder played like individuals and not a team. If James is gimpy why doesn't Durant get the ball and go at him? Harden was off tonight. Poor match ups defensively by the Thunder. Durant has to guard James. They put someone else on him anxiety he just changed up his game.

They are a young team and will have plenty of opportunities but the Heat wanted this game more.

dedetriniking

OKC has mad talent but they've looked like the inexperience youngsters that they are in the last minutes of the last quarters of the last two games. This will go to miami.

Westbrook had a performance for the history books. Dude is mad talented.

TheEducator

Tonight the Thunder played like individuals and not a team. If James is gimpy why doesn't Durant get the ball and go at him? Harden was off tonight. Poor match ups defensively by the Thunder. Durant has to guard James. They put someone else on him anxiety he just changed up his game.

They are a young team and will have plenty of opportunities but the Heat wanted this game more.
Lebron was only on the court for one defensive possession after his injury.