Game 4 of the 2012 NBA Finals!!! OKC Let's Do This

lucianboi758

Seven.5.eight
durant got a clean block ...james goes to the line and shoots 2 thadier push fisher down on james goes to the line shoots 2 james fouls harden james goes to the line ..all dem stupid calls and more cudda won okc the game
it was unfair game ..no reviews by the refs..only time refs review is wen heats foul they have to make sure..but okc is a str8 foul no reviews nutting at all

TheEducator

The NBA want lebron james get a championship so said so done
No, Lebron and the Heat are getting it.

Stop blaming the refs.

Refs didn't make Westbrook turn the ball over 2 times in the last 2 minutes. Refs didn't make him foul Chalmers on one of the silliest fouls I've ever seen in the playoffs.

Refs didn't make Harden play like garbage.

Refs didn't make Fisher go for a layup that he had 0% chance of making. That one play swung everything in Miami's favor. Instead of OKC going up by 4 and taking momentum it tied the game.

TheEducator

Every time someone's teams loses they already have a built in excuse, the refs!

It was always the refs fault. Never the players, but the refs.

Hilarious.

RotiKing2004eva

This series is fixed. Durant clearly is getting fouls but they aren't called. On the other end, Wade screams as he shoots an out of control shot and isn't fouled, but the refs bail him out.

The Thunder are better than the Celtics. They are also better than the Heat, but they are not better than the Heat + the refs.

AFTrini

If it is "fixed" then a certain member of the Thunder is in on the fix. Any conversation about why the Thunder lost last night starts and ends with their "closer"

In the 3rd QTR, Durant went 3 for 6 with ONE shot in the paint.
In the 4th QTR, he went 2 for 3 with ONE shot in the paint.

And I don't want to hear about Westbrook not passing him the ball. Durant is the three time scoring champion with Westbrook as his PG. He bust 50 points in a game this year with Westbrook scoring 40. He is in the Finals with Westbrook as his PG. It is time for him to prove it on both sides on the floor. Don't forget, Durant was checking Chalmers for parts of the game last night as well. Durant need to come better period.

RotiKing2004eva

If it is "fixed" then a certain member of the Thunder is in on the fix. Any conversation about why the Thunder lost last night starts and ends with their "closer"

In the 3rd QTR, Durant went 3 for 6 with ONE shot in the paint.
In the 4th QTR, he went 2 for 3 with ONE shot in the paint.

And I don't want to hear about Westbrook not passing him the ball. Durant is the three time scoring champion with Westbrook as his PG. He bust 50 points in a game this year with Westbrook scoring 40. He is in the Finals with Westbrook as his PG. It is time for him to prove it on both sides on the floor. Don't forget, Durant was checking Chalmers for parts of the game last night as well. Durant need to come better period.
In the 3rd quarter, he should have been 3 for 4. Two shots he took he was fouled on and she should have gone to the line 4 times, therefore those shots should not have counted.

In the 4th quarter, he should have went 2 for 2, he was clearly fouled by Wade and screamed at the ref. They never showed the replay of that. He should have went to the foul line with a chance to cut the lead to 1, but the shot missed because of the foul and Wade went on to score, making the lead 5.

NASDAQ

BULLS for life

I'm not a heat fan but the HATE for LBJ is uncalled for, what did he do to deserve so much hate?
I want him to get a ring so everybody can shut up

AFTrini

In the 3rd quarter, he should have been 3 for 4. Two shots he took he was fouled on and she should have gone to the line 4 times, therefore those shots should not have counted.

In the 4th quarter, he should have went 2 for 2, he was clearly fouled by Wade and screamed at the ref. They never showed the replay of that. He should have went to the foul line with a chance to cut the lead to 1, but the shot missed because of the foul and Wade went on to score, making the lead 5.
Those are excuses and there are no excuses in Finals for the star. In Game 1 he shot the same number of free throws as he shot last night. However, that did not prevent him from going 3 for 3 in the paint. And again, what about the other parts of the game? He is six bleepin eleven. How the hell he only pulling down 2 rebounds. He only had 3 assists. Finally, who did he hamper defensively last night? This is the fella they were chanting "MVP, MVP" the other night? Nah.

RotiKing2004eva

Those are excuses and there are no excuses in Finals for the star. In Game 1 he shot the same number of free throws as he shot last night. However, that did not prevent him from going 3 for 3 in the paint. And again, what about the other parts of the game? He is six bleepin eleven. How the hell he only pulling down 2 rebounds. He only had 3 assists. Finally, who did he hamper defensively last night? This is the fella they were chanting "MVP, MVP" the other night? Nah.
you asked questions, I gave the answers. He should rebound more, I agree, but the fact he didn't shoot is because he couldn't get to the line.

One of the main reasons Lebron has such a high FG% is when he takes bad shots, he gets bailed out and sent to the line and that doens't affect his FG%.

dedetriniking

James Harden was stepping all over his own beard in crucial sequences of the last two games. The last game was especially painful. He was really bad.

AFTrini

you asked questions, I gave the answers. He should rebound more, I agree, but the fact he didn't shoot is because he couldn't get to the line.

One of the main reasons Lebron has such a high FG% is when he takes bad shots, he gets bailed out and sent to the line and that doens't affect his FG%.
But that is not true. Lebron had more field goal attempts and went to the line less than Durant last night. For the series, Lebron has more field goals (89 to 80) and isshooting a lower percentage (47% to 66%).

dedetriniking

On a side note; What de phuck is the deal with Durant pushing out his mouthpiece and pulling it back in his mouth every 2 seconds? Dude looks phucking retarded doing that...plus its just plain nasty to look at!

Alpha Unit

Insurgent

On a side note; What de phuck is the deal with Durant pushing out his mouthpiece and pulling it back in his mouth every 2 seconds? Dude looks phucking retarded doing that...plus its just plain nasty to look at!
I tawt was jess me use to geh vex everytime dey pan de camrah to he face oui!!

JAM CREW

Producer

the first person i saw that everytime was LEBRON JAMES....only durant u only see??

Vincent Vega

Durant is a scoring machine..but really, ur 6'11 and u manage ur first rebound in the 4th qrt? i dont care that u play the wing, there is no excuse, which speaks to their performance.