Ghetto life in the Caribbean

bktrini305

flip flops, dutty foot, feeble attempts at haircare (with exception to the trinis b.c they get rich like americans and love up de silk caps apparently), mutually unintelligible dialects.

Jamaican gays are waaaaaaaayyy too brave. not my cont. i woulda move to some small island if i was he.

Antigua really is beautiful. i feel in fuh a lil ducana and saltfish.

Does dominica actually have a ghetto? They were dressed so nice and fought like some prestige college boys.

Inquistive

flip flops, dutty foot, feeble attempts at haircare (with exception to the trinis b.c they get rich like americans and love up de silk caps apparently), mutually unintelligible dialects.

Jamaican gays are waaaaaaaayyy too brave. not my cont. i woulda move to some small island if i was he.

Antigua really is beautiful. i feel in fuh a lil ducana and saltfish.

Does dominica actually have a ghetto? They were dressed so nice and fought like some prestige college boys.
The homophobia in Jamaica is exaggerated abroad. Jamaica has a thriving LGBT sub community. I've even heard that some even make cat calls at heterosexual men in Kingston without the risk of getting harmed.

Yes, Dominica has ghettos. You don't remember a few years back when they found a visiting Bajan kid chopped up?

bktrini305

The homophobia in Jamaica is exaggerated abroad. Jamaica has a thriving LGBT sub community. I've even heard that some even make cat calls at heterosexual men in Kingston without the risk of getting harmed.

Yes, Dominica has ghettos. You don't remember a few years back when they found a visiting Bajan kid chopped up?
I don't believe ANYWHERE that homosexual men can stand on a street corner and make calls at heterosexual men without risk of getting harmed. That is an exaggeration. But my reaction to that video was the threat from the dude at the end of the video.