Giants vs Cowboys

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
the NFL is really turning into a biitch sport..

that jets vs bucs game..is a good example... alll these biitch ref calls is amazing.

DSP

Heri
the NFL is really turning into a biitch sport..

that jets vs bucs game..is a good example... alll these biitch ref calls is amazing.
Those types of calls have extended into high school.

This Giants/Cowboys game will be close.

Dallas has a good offense with little defense.

Giants have awesome defensive front, but their offense is weak right now and so is their defensive secondary.

The score will be close. Deciding who to bet on...

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
seem i want a bush bath en tru... cant get a win from idda end... epl now this... stupse...:rabbi:

de person who called me a jinx put a jinx on me...

sankofaa

Those types of calls have extended into high school.

This Giants/Cowboys game will be close.

Dallas has a good offense with little defense.

Giants have awesome defensive front, but their offense is weak right now and so is their defensive secondary.

The score will be close. Deciding who to bet on...

why you didn't just come out and say the cowboys were gonna win?? lol the gmen always freeze up when they play the cowboys game 1.

Better bet would be this eagles redskins game tonite. RGIII vs Mike Vick and the migga hatin white boy

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
why you didn't just come out and say the cowboys were gonna win?? lol the gmen always freeze up when they play the cowboys game 1.

Better bet would be this eagles redskins game tonite. RGIII vs Mike Vick and the migga hatin white boy
Speaking of that, where's the thread for this game Richie Rich?

LIONESS onda RISE

i will be at the game...club level in the Chris COOLEY section...YAYY!! cant wait to see them skins get SKINNED!!!!!!:meowth: