Giants vs Cowboys

DSP

Heri
I need to check the injury report.

Eagles offensive line is supposedly the healthiest they have been in a while.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
anybody who blck father or grandfather born and grown INNNNNN DC...would not be a fan of the skins..ever wonder why is soooo many cowboy fans in DC?

not hating....but i will enjoy myself..lol! and get twisted to walk home..:grin:
Not my Daddy who bleeds Burgundy and Gold.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
That's a shame.. He must b a young man..:kicks too young to remember the fiasco of the 60's
Naw, I mean he might be compared to your father (my father isn't even 60), but my Great-Grandfather wasn't a Skins fan. Wasn't a Dallas fan either, but of everyone who played against the Skins. :kicks I can say the same for my Grandfather, who wasn't born in DC but couldn't stand the Skins. So, for Red's (my Great-Grandfather) grandkids and great-grandkids to be Redskins fans is kind of funny. Only one cousin is a Cowpie fan...well and his poor son too. :kicks

LIONESS onda RISE

Naw, I mean he might be compared to your father (my father isn't even 60), but my Great-Grandfather wasn't a Skins fan. Wasn't a Dallas fan either, but of everyone who played against the Skins. :kicks I can say the same for my Grandfather, who wasn't born in DC but couldn't stand the Skins. So, for Red's (my Great-Grandfather) grandkids and great-grandkids to be Redskins fans is kind of funny. Only one cousin is a Cowpie fan...well and his poor son too. :kicks
Lol.. My dad is maybe close to ur grand dad!! Thats why ur gran understands... Lol! My dad said he decided to go with anyone opposing skins.. When skins/cowboy rivalry took.. He knew that would be his team

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Lol.. My dad is maybe close to ur grand dad!! Thats why ur gran understands... Lol! My dad said he decided to go with anyone opposing skins.. When skins/cowboy rivalry took.. He knew that would be his team
Even folks who aren't even from here go that route :kicks. If you come from one state rooting for a team (i.e. Buccs), and then move here then become a Cowpie fan I can't even respect you. lol