Girl friend and side chic tag team

DSP

Heri
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=350022081787076" width="204" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

why didn't he leave? weird

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I hope the police see this and arrest those little girls for assault. There is no reason why a female should put her hand on a male

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=350022081787076" width="204" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

why didn't he leave? weird
cause him like di sex an a come back fi piece more.

same reason DEM neva leave.

and they are all stupid.

First rule of keeping a mate is do not tek up some girl weh actually have ambition...she suppose to know the role and be just fine with it. This would never happen if he wasn't an idiot. You should not be cheating, and if you going to cheat you should not be cheating with a girl that will at any time go off on you physically like this.

He made the wrong choice, and with the wrong type of women.

Same way i saw another video from the week before where some guy threw and DRAGGED and beat all over the place some girl that he caught cheating on him. And to her i say the same thing.

You're an idiot to cheat, and a bigger idiot to cheat on a man that is the type to gi yuh some BLOUSE AN SKIRT tump an kick when bun hot him...

Life of a cheater obviously bigger than these 2 foooools. Not sorry for neither the man nor the female...okay maybe a little for the female cause she got drag an fling bout like a rag doll...but not THAT sorry...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I posted this video in my Black Women are Terrorists thread....

Black girls are raise to be Men and Black boys are raised to be Girls.

:nea:

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
I posted this video in my Black Women are Terrorists thread....

Black girls are raise to be Men and Black boys are raised to be Girls.

:nea:
Mi nuh know bout dat but dem 2 a 2 virago and I wouldn't want to be friends with them, next thing i make a mistake and get beaten within an inch of my life...i need people who can reason out or even argue out a thing without TOUCHING me, thanks.

So seeing how you feel that is the culture here surrounding blacks...would you send your child back to your home country to be raised? Are you from the country you claim or an American descendant?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Mi nuh know bout dat but dem 2 a 2 virago and I wouldn't want to be friends with them, next thing i make a mistake and get beaten within an inch of my life...i need people who can reason out or even argue out a thing without TOUCHING me, thanks.

So seeing how you feel that is the culture here surrounding blacks...would you send your child back to your home country to be raised? Are you from the country you claim or an American descendant?

I'm AMERICAN....

My child is not raised amongst the chaos & drama.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
dannng. outta control. i wonder if anyone would've jumped in had he started hitting them back. smh. no bueno at all.

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
ill bet if he had fought back... some other tune would be song... cheating or not am not taking that kind of beating... ill bet the other occupants would have jump in instead of watching and laugh if he fought back...

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
yup. as far as ppl jumping in if he was beating them...ehhh idk. remember the vid where the guy was beating the mcdonalds girls and no one jumped in then. that was a little diff as the girls were clearly antagonizing him but still. it was a man hitting women

Minxy

yup. as far as ppl jumping in if he was beating them...ehhh idk. remember the vid where the guy was beating the mcdonalds girls and no one jumped in then. that was a little diff as the girls were clearly antagonizing him but still. it was a man hitting women
he was trying to restrain one of the girls and the camera girl objected, i betchu their ratchet asses would've jumped him if he fought bak :no2:

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
He is ah little ass. Good ting I din deal wid wajang harlots like dem caw both ah dem was getting concussed wid ah flush one straight between see and smell!